ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

NBA midseason

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Jan 2004, 10:45 PM   #1 (permalink)

Athos is on a distinguished road
Default NBA midseason

Well NBA is heading towards the half way mark and I want to discuss some thoughts.

Terry Porter is an AWOSOME COACH. Bucks are in 4th place in the EAST. There is no superstar what so ever in the team. Yet they just won against the SPURS. They made the Spurs defense crappy. Spurs are a good defensive team. If Terry Porter doesn't win the coach of the year then the nba is just stupid.

New Jersey has a new coach not suprising there. Pacers are leading the east again not suprising. Since they have Rick has a coach. If he could make Pistons an Eastern finalist, then he should do the same with the Pacers.

Kings are having a suprising first half. Without Webber they are on top of the West. Yes Lakers lost there big 3 out of their 4 players but still they are without Webber. Peja is having one of his best season ever.

Spurs are just being bad right now.
Athos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jan 2004, 10:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

All i'm going to say is new jersey is stupid for firing scott, there was no reason for it, and the lakers will be healthy come playoff time and that is all that matters while the other teams are burnt out and tired.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jan 2004, 12:07 AM   #3 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

The Nets did have a couple reasons for firing Byron Scott, they have tied a couple record lows (in the shot clock era) for lowest point totals in a game, they haven't been consistant whatsoever... and I guess the GM thought it was time to bring in some new management to see if they can turn the team around...

Another very interesting note is the Timberwolves now lead the Western Conference by 1 game over the Kings, with a win in Denver tonight. I am very happy to have seen them gone out and get some support for KG, so he doesn't have to do it all himself. Here we come 2nd round.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jan 2004, 12:14 AM   #4 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Scott led the team to two nba finals in a row, the only reason he was fired was because of that nut sucker, big game choker, can't win to save my life because i'm not good enough and i'm over rated, jason kidd.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jan 2004, 12:30 AM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

This is the Kings' year. They will not be denied this time. Lakers won't stop them, Mavericks won't stop them, Spurs won't touch them, no one will. Kings are going to take it all, and then I will rejoice like never before for basketball....
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jan 2004, 12:31 AM   #6 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Yeah, swept 4-0 one, then 4-1 (or was it 4-2) the next one... and Jason Kidd is not overrated, if anything he's underrated, only time you hear of him is during the Eastern Conference Finals, or the NBA Finals... he's putting up solid numbers this year, but is a one man show. Kenyon Martin isn't doing a whole heck of a lot to help his team either.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jan 2004, 12:50 AM   #7 (permalink)

Athos is on a distinguished road

Sorry to bust your bubble Simon but the Lakers WILL NOT GO TO THE FINALS!!!!!!

Ya they have the big 4 but so does T-WOLVES. T-WOLVES has Cassel, Sprewell, and last years runner-up for the MVP KG.

Kings are also very very good team. They are in 2 place in the West without WEBBER!!!
With Webber they will be alot better.

So the Lakers again will not make it even to the Western Finals. In the Western Finals it will be T-Wolves vs the KINGS. In the east it will be Pacers vs the Pistons. In the Finals it will be Pacers vs the T-Wolves.
Athos is offline   Reply With Quote