ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Jagr headed to New York

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Jan 2004, 04:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Jagr headed to New York

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=1716156

Jagr has been finally traded to the Rangers for Carter. What an awesome deal for Washington though. They get rid of a overpaid, big ego suck, and get in return a young player, who can score. And NY...lol....well I think there payroll is up to 80M now. And they have nothing to show for it. Every single player on that team is a washed up, and over paid. And that is why I love to see them lose.
Old 23 Jan 2004, 04:59 PM   #2 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Watch the Rangers only sink further into a hole now with Jagr. I don't understand how they manage to land these superstar players and suck. Maybe once you get to NY something happenes to you and you lose your skills I don't know.

I'd like to see how this one pans out.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jan 2004, 05:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by error402
Watch the Rangers only sink further into a hole now with Jagr. I don't understand how they manage to land these superstar players and suck. Maybe once you get to NY something happenes to you and you lose your skills I don't know.

I'd like to see how this one pans out.

But none of the players they sign or trade for aren't that good to bein with. The only really good trade they have done in the past few seasons was getting Bure. But where is he now? So since he will probably never play again, that trade was no good. When they got Lindros, he had concussion problems, and still does. He will never be the player he once was. Holik for 9M? Give me a break. I wouldn't even give him 5M. Kasparaitis is alright, but nowhere near worth 9M. Messier is doing pretty good this season for his age. But I mean this is his most productive season since when?
Old 23 Jan 2004, 05:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Whooooo maybe jagar can finally get his career back on track.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jan 2004, 05:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

meh.....Jagr needs Super Mario like Pippen needed MJ.....his only hope is that one of the NYer's realize that he has to be spoon fed......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jan 2004, 10:27 PM   #6 (permalink)

Razor. is on a distinguished road
Default yo

he might fit in better with the rangers than he did with the capitals, just imagine if bure gets healthy, jagr bure kovalev, or nedved, but they should of got a goalie instead, jagr himself wont get them into the playoffs. i remember glen sather saying when they aquired bure, lindros, kovelev, that they would make the playoffs, this is just another high paid player going on to a high salary team thats hasnt made the playoffs in six years.
Razor. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jan 2004, 11:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

LMFAO, The Rangers Got SPANKED....9-1 By Ottawa, LMFAO!!!!!!
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jan 2004, 11:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

LMFAO!!! The rangers are acting like mall security guards ...this is sad.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jan 2004, 12:28 AM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

This isn't going to help the Rangers that much in my opinon..sure Jagr is still good..but not close to what he once was..
Old 25 Jan 2004, 01:31 AM   #10 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Jagr needs Lemieux. He was the only player bigger than him and the only player he could click with.

Problem with Washington was unlike in Pittsburgh, defense was part of the game plan when Ron Wilson and Bruce Cassady was there and Jagr couldn't play it to save his life, therefore he flopped.
Old 25 Jan 2004, 12:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

The Rangers need a better goaltender .... if they get a half decent goalie playing behind the talent they have on the ice right now they'd be playing a lot better.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote