ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Is Brad Johnson good?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Jan 2004, 09:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Is Brad Johnson good?

Last season when the Bucs had soild team, Johnson was one of the most consistance QBs in the league. This year, his team struggles, and so did he. But that happens to most QBs though, when the rest of the team struggles. So do you think he is one of the better QBs in the league?
Old 22 Jan 2004, 09:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I'm not really sure. I mean last year was his first year in a new system under Gruden and everyone on the team was getting adjusted to it. They really hit their stride down the stretch, started clicking, and got HOT at the exact right time. This year, they just did a U turn for whatever reason. If you compare this year's team to last year's, it's basically the same. I think what it came down to, was their defense was figured out. There were several games where Brad took the offense and got the team tied or the lead, the defense blew it. I will reserve full judgement on Brad until after next season, his third full season under Gruden's system, that is if he is still the QB (I'm hearing he might be replaced)....
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jan 2004, 11:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Yeah, I would say he's good, he doesn't have the arm strength like a Brett Favre, or distance of a Michael Vick, but he is very accurate, and makes fairly good decisions, he doesn't have the best recieving core out there, especially with Keyshawn gone, (which he didn't do shit in Tampa Bay anyways) I think Jurevicius is gonna have to step up in 2004, because he can get it done. I also expect to see McCardell put up good numbers, because he showed to toward the end of the season last year what he was capable of...

Bottom line - Brad Johnson can get it done, but like any other good quarterback, he needs a good target to throw it to also.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jan 2004, 11:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

He's ok but i'd not put him in the top 20 or anything. As for the comments about him not being up to par because his team had injuries, that's bogus. The Patriots had a majority of their roster out due to injuries all season long and Brady led them to the promise land.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jan 2004, 03:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

He's average..Just average..He's one of those quarterbacks..who won't make a big play..but he won't make a dumb one..(usually)..