ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Have You Ever Thought of Becoming a Professional Athlete?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Jan 2004, 04:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
Pimp Schnookie

Soundgarden420 can only hope to improveSoundgarden420 can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Soundgarden420
Default Have You Ever Thought of Becoming a Professional Athlete?

From time to time I wanted to be playing for the NFL. It would be a dream for me to go to the Superbowl. My name would be Sam "The Jizz-uice" and I would play for the Miami Dolphins or the New England Patriots. After I retire, I would become a commentator and have my merchandise sold on QVC. That's not likely to happen with me, but never give up hope.
Soundgarden420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jan 2004, 04:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I think every sports fan has dreamed of playing for their favourite team. I would do anything to play for the Cowboys. Even though I would be terrified to go up against those guys.
Old 22 Jan 2004, 10:48 PM   #3 (permalink)

Razor. is on a distinguished road
Default yo

it would kick ass if i could play for the ny rangers, or in the nba with the la lakers, man that would be sweeeet.
Razor. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jan 2004, 12:16 AM   #4 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Weird. My mom just happened to be looking through some of my schoolwork today from like 1st or 2nd grade... and in there I had wrote I wanted to be a famous football player someday, and that I was gonna be the next Brett Favre... except I spelt is "Farve" (Which is the way it's suppose to be!)... but I think if I'd ever play a professional sport it would have to be the NFL and I would wanna be a cornerback, it would take a lot to make me wanna do it though... but we'll see...
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jan 2004, 01:05 AM   #5 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

always wanted to play linebacker in the NFL preferably for the Oakland Raiders but if not it wouldn't matter. Think about it trying to sack Michael Vick, trying to tackle all these great RB's in the league, and hitting any WR or TE that tried to run a slant over the middle.
RJ Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jan 2004, 04:18 PM   #6 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

sometimes i think its cool just watching them because im not the best Athlete but if i could i would like to play for the steal on slamball
Neil #1 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jan 2004, 08:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Vaginal Rinse is on a distinguished road

Still pursueing my dreams in the NFL
Vaginal Rinse is offline   Reply With Quote