ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Play of the year : NFL version.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Jan 2004, 12:21 AM   #1 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth
Default Play of the year : NFL version.

I wanna know what your favorite play of the year was, from the 2003-2004 NFL season.

Mine would easily have to be the Randy Moss lateral to Moe Williams vs Denver right before halftime, you know the one, where 3 people were around him, and he flipped it over his right shoulder to Moe who was coming down the field, and he just kinda trotted into the end zone.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2004, 12:34 AM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Mine would have to be the Saints last second bomb, with multiple laterals for the TD. It was all for nothing though when Carney missed the extra point

I also liked Dante Hall's ankle breaking return against denver where he juked like 15 tacklers.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2004, 03:35 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatiSTICK

I also liked Dante Hall's ankle breaking return against denver where he juked like 15 tacklers.
I was going to nominate that but stick beat me to it. It was unbelievable. He went right,backwards,left,right again circumnavigated the globe and scored what turned out to be the gamewinner against an unbeaten broncos. Too bad there season fizzed out. Kc provided plenty of entertainment early

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2004, 06:38 AM   #4 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

-Tiga- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to -Tiga-

4th and 26th

Dont really mean shit to me now though
Old 21 Jan 2004, 09:46 AM   #5 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

well, i would have gone with Dante Hall's return.....but Stick and Shane both beat me.....so i'm gonna go with the overtime 51 yard td reception by Eddie Kennison over Green Bay to keep the unbeaten dream alive.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2004, 09:57 AM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alth_Coder
I wanna know what your favorite play of the year was, from the 2003-2004 NFL season.

Mine would easily have to be the Randy Moss lateral to Moe Williams vs Denver right before halftime, you know the one, where 3 people were around him, and he flipped it over his right shoulder to Moe who was coming down the field, and he just kinda trotted into the end zone.
I was going to say the same thing as you. That was an awesome play.
Old 21 Jan 2004, 11:22 AM   #7 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

I am a Saint's fan so i am a bit biased, so i will go with the saints play. Wolud have been sweeter if Carney wouldn't have choked, but we weren't going to make the playoffs anyway.

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2004, 01:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I like the hail mary that Arizona threw up to take the vikings out of the playoffs. It's like the only good play they had all year and it happened at the very end lol. God gave them a break. All the other plays you guys said are pretty good to.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2004, 01:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Also, even though it's not a single play, when the Colts came back against the Bucs when they were down by like 28 points or whatever. That was a great moment and a great comeback. And Farve's performance against Oakland deserves mention.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jan 2004, 12:14 AM   #10 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Play of the year would be preseason with the terrifiying words of
"VICK IS DOWN" yep that pretty much ended the season for the Falcons.
Old 22 Jan 2004, 12:45 AM   #11 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDS
I like the hail mary that Arizona threw up to take the Vikings out of the playoffs. It's like the only good play they had all year and it happened at the very end lol.
Eh, not quite hail mary bro, was actually a 28 yard pass... and don't go there, that's a sore subject in my heart for at least another month...
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jan 2004, 01:26 AM   #12 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatiSTICK
Mine would have to be the Saints last second bomb, with multiple laterals for the TD.

My thoughts exactly.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jan 2004, 12:37 AM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

617 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to 617

2 words: Tom Brady
617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jan 2004, 12:11 PM   #14 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

-Tiga- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to -Tiga-

Tom Brady isnt a play of the year

In fact he didn't have that many great plays, it was mostly the pats defense that carried them to the super bowl
Old 26 Jan 2004, 12:53 PM   #15 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.O.A.T
Tom Brady isnt a play of the year

In fact he didn't have that many great plays, it was mostly the pats defense that carried them to the super bowl
Actually no. I guess you were to busy watching McNabb, who isn't much of a QB himself. Brady played great all year. He is one of the most consistance QBs in the league.