ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Superbowl Thread: Panthers vs Patriots

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Jan 2004, 09:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Superbowl Thread: Panthers vs Patriots

So I felt like making the superbowl thread to conversate in. Panthers had a storybook year but in the words of Garth Brooks "i'm peter peter the pumpkin eater and the parties just begun". Except for the panthers the glass shoe isn't going to fit and the Patriots are going to shove it straight up their ass and my michigan boys of Law and Brady will win the superbowl.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jan 2004, 09:15 PM   #2 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

so said the Rams fans............so said the Eagles fans...................
Double K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jan 2004, 09:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Yes i'm a rams fan but i'm also an pats fan since they have brady and law from michigan and if you go through past threads, I had the pats picked for the superbowl so technically I still have a team in there LOL.
Old 18 Jan 2004, 09:20 PM   #4 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodice
Yes i'm a rams fan but i'm also an pats fan since they have brady and law from michigan and if you go through past threads, I had the pats picked for the superbowl so technically I still have a team in there LOL.
Nah, thats cool, pull for the Pats, i dont mind, just dont count my Panthers out just yet.
Old 18 Jan 2004, 09:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

The Panthers could have a shot at beating the Pats. I don't think it will happen. But you never know. Nobody thought that New England would beat the Rams a couple of years ago.
Old 18 Jan 2004, 09:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

THIS IS FOR MY FRIEND MCNABB

http://efedcwf.hypermart.net/eagles.jpg
Old 18 Jan 2004, 10:29 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
THIS IS FOR MY FRIEND MCNABB

http://efedcwf.hypermart.net/eagles.jpg

Well, lemme add this in for him too.

Old 18 Jan 2004, 10:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Over Cooked is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Over Cooked Send a message via MSN to Over Cooked Send a message via Yahoo to Over Cooked

I'm gonna say this again... the Patriots, theorotically, should win... the Panthers will probably surprise us all again and kill the Pats though. And everything Sam says is true.
Over Cooked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jan 2004, 12:05 AM   #9 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Granted the panthersr have a good defense, but the offense isn't up to par and the pats took apart two very good offensive teams in the colts and the titans. I look for the panthers to play tough early on but for the patriots to roll through to the end, but the panthers havne't done a bad job since fox took over that's for sure.
Old 19 Jan 2004, 01:41 AM   #10 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

I'm kinda pissed at the Patriots and Panthers, I wanted it to be Colts Vs Eagles, but since they had to go and screw up my plans I'll probably just be watching it like any other football game... but I'd prefer to see the Patriots win, don't like the Panthers...

Edit - No offense, Double K.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jan 2004, 01:46 AM   #11 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Well I wanted Pats and Rams but i'll take watch this game only to see my beloved wolverines law and brady win another superbowl ring.
Old 19 Jan 2004, 01:58 AM   #12 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

I had the same reason last year to watch my boy Woodson, but now I have no one I'd bother cheering for... lol.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jan 2004, 10:02 AM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Panthers had a storybook year but in the words of Garth Brooks "i'm peter peter the pumpkin eater and the parties just begun". Except for the panthers the glass shoe isn't going to fit and the Patriots are going to shove it straight up their ass and my michigan boys of Law and Brady will win the superbowl.
Oh hell yeah
I think this year it's gonna be a close game but there is no doubt in my mind that the Pats are gonna pull another super bowl victory this year.

Last edited by David; 19 Jan 2004 at 10:04 AM.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jan 2004, 11:00 AM   #14 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

well, i'm not going to change my opinion of the Pats now.....

Panthers 21-17.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jan 2004, 11:11 AM   #15 (permalink)

sugarcube is on a distinguished road

The two teams that deserved to go to the superbowl are going. The eagles never even deserved to be in the NFC championship game the Panthers won easily and didn't let the eagles come back and get back into the game and their defense did what they were suppose to. Unlike the packers Defense letting the eagles back in it.

The panthers will win and they should win. Steve Smith is the fastest receiver in the NFL. Fastest I've seen in a long time he'll blaze through those CB of the Patriots even though they have very good CB. Muhammad is not a very speedy guy but is a tall WR and they'll have a height advantage over the pats CB so that will be no problem for them they will use that tactic as well.

Delhomme is as good as a QB as Brady even though the Pats have been in the superbowl experience doesn't matter one bit considering all the teams in the past years that have won the superbowl. Both can lead their team to a comback.

Panthers and Pats match up well in defense and their offensive line protection this will probably be a low scoring game they are about even.

Panthers have a much better running-back with the combo of Foster and Davis compared to the Pats. And Rod Smart will run wild on that patriots team. The pats don't even have a very good Special Teams Returner.

Pats won it two years ago and it would suck if they won it again.
sugarcube is offline   Reply With Quote