ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

NFL Champ. games thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Jan 2004, 01:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default NFL Champ. games thread

Man we have snow and ice in philly and new england and todays the day my beloved patriots go to the superbowl and I don't care who we play, we're going to win it all, the wolverine boys brady and law are gonna rock and the pats advance and i hate the eagles and panthers but if forced to choose i'm going with the panthers.

Todays the day, so let the talking begin.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jan 2004, 01:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Whoa whoa whoa, I thought you were a St. Louis Rams fan Ice?!?

Anyways, I'm picking the Colts and the Panthers. Even though I hate the Panthers, I hate the Eagles more
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jan 2004, 01:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

I am a rams fan, but the pats are my afc team because of brady and law, though I don't have as much love for them as I do the rams. Peyton has played great so far in the playoffs but the pats aren't denver and their defense is better then the chiefs and when it comes down to it all, the colts will lose because of their field goal kicker. Remember the pats had the goal line standoff against the colts and kept shutting them down, and that was with the pats having a lot of key players out with injuries and now they're back to full strength give or take.
Old 18 Jan 2004, 01:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Oh man, Patriots are a top 5 hated team for me, because of their super bowl run a couple years ago. I felt it was complete bullshit. They went over the Rams (one of my secondary favorite teams), and I thought it was all bogus.

I think that the Colts will prove that they can handle the Patriots. I think the D will show up and hit some Pats. It'll be a good game definitely, and I don't think the weather will affect the Colts at all. They proved they could play in snow last year or the year before that when they beat the Broncos in Denver in snow.

Welp, I'm out for a bit. Got some errands to run. Hopefully I'll be back in time for the games
Old 18 Jan 2004, 02:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Yeah the pats/rams game left a sour taste in my mouth and it hurts a bit to root for the pats but a michigan fan is a michigan fan and i'll back my boys up in this game. I would say it'll be a 21-10 if not 21-17 final with the pats on top.

Have fun man and we'll catch ya later.
Old 18 Jan 2004, 03:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I want Philly knocked out, but I dont see it. I want Indy to get a ring, so thats my pick for today, but expect a shootout.
Old 18 Jan 2004, 03:35 PM   #7 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Im not good at all picking points, but i will just say im picking the Colts and Panthers.
Double K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jan 2004, 03:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Kick off is underway, colts won the coin toss but wanted the ball first, and I love that the pats get the ball first in the 2nd half, man is it snowing there or what LOL.
Old 18 Jan 2004, 03:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Patriots draw first blood 7-0

Brady hasn't thrown an INT at home since 2002
Old 18 Jan 2004, 03:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Shit its nasty out there
Old 18 Jan 2004, 04:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Pats had to settle for the field goal, 10-0 Patriots.
Old 18 Jan 2004, 04:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Fuck. Manning threw another INT. This game is getting as ugly as the weather.

I really hope they don't spot em a 20 point lead at halftime like last game. In this weather, I don't think they would be able to come back from that like their first matchup.
Old 18 Jan 2004, 04:17 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Oh my god, this tackling is so shitty by the Colts D. They just had Smith in the backfield for at least a 2-3 yard loss, instead he breaks like 20 tackles ( ) and gets a gain of 3 or 4.
Old 18 Jan 2004, 04:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

WHOOOO Another field goal and now we're up 13-0 Patriots
Old 18 Jan 2004, 04:25 PM   #15 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Sorry i'll be more active LOL, i'm also trying to get a title match done for the e-fed i'm in and i've only got 6 pages written.