ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

your favorite sports moment.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Jan 2004, 04:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default your favorite sports moment.....

well, is it Michael Jordan hanging in the air and switching from right to left, just because he could?.....

watching Mark McGwire hit #62.....

Avery Johnson with the 16 footer?.....

Gretzky with the wraparound?.....

Ray Bourque lifting the cup?....

Montana to Rice?.....

let's hear it......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2004, 04:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Game 6, 95 world series. David Justice hits the home run that proves to be the game winner, tom glavine polishes off the game, two of the original braves at the time, winning the world series!
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2004, 05:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Bret Hull scoring that over time goal in Buffalo, giving the Stars their first ever Stanely Cup. Man, that was sweet...
Old 17 Jan 2004, 06:36 PM   #4 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bret Hull scoring that over time goal in Buffalo, giving the Stars their first ever Stanely Cup. Man, that was sweet...
Too bad that goal shouldn't have counted.

Anyway for me, I'd have to say when Joe Carter hit the game winning homerun in the World Series. That was just insane.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2004, 06:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

^^^^ I remember that game, the Jays were losing and in the 8th inning, I made a bet with my friends mother that the Jays would come back and win it, and I put my hair on the line *it was long like edges at the time*. Well sure enough Joe pulled me through and I walked out laughing while she shook her head thinking she had a sure thing of a bet, and out of respect for her i'll not say what she put up! LOL
Old 17 Jan 2004, 06:44 PM   #6 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

My uncle was downtown Toronto at the time and said it was ridiculous. That was just an awesome way to win it. I know there are better moments in sports but that was just the best one that Iíve witnessed.

Wouldnít have been so good if they hadnít have won it in that fashion but because of that I had to go with it.
Old 17 Jan 2004, 07:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by error402
Too bad that goal shouldn't have counted.

Anyway for me, I'd have to say when Joe Carter hit the game winning homerun in the World Series. That was just insane.
lol. That rule was gay anyways. I remember like every single goal was reviewed that year in the playoffs. But either way, the Stars were going to win the cup.
Old 17 Jan 2004, 07:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Carter's Homerun Will Always Be One Of The Greatest Sports Moments In Toronto...

While On The Topic Of Toronto...The 2001 NBA Playoffs....The Toronto Raptors Vs. Allen Iverson, Um I Mean The Philadelphia 76's...Vince Carter And Allen Iverson, What They Did Was In-Fuckin'-Credible... Not Since Bird And Magic Have I Seen A Playoff Matchup Like That...Both Men Battlin' Back And Forth...Those Two Games Back To Back That AI And Vince Went For 50 Points Was A Great Moment That I'll Always Remember...
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2004, 07:18 PM   #9 (permalink)

Yeah I remember I was downtown T.O when the Raptors pulled it off in game 6 to force a 7th game.

It was pretty cool to see everyone on the street going nuts. That was a good series no doubt about that.
Old 17 Jan 2004, 07:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

1998 NBA Finals, Jordan drives, stop, fades and hits the shot over Bryon Russell with like 12 seconds to go... he should have just retired on that note... he was the greatest ever though, without out a doubt.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2004, 07:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Yeah Error, Great Moment To Be On The Streets...Hopefully Carter STAYS Healthy This Season And We Can Have Another Good Run In The Playoffs

You Know What Alth, Man When I Saw Jordan In A Fuckin' Wizards Jersey...I Honestly Think Something In Me Died...But That Rejection On Ron Mercer Against The Bulls WAS FUCKIN' SICK, ILL, HORRENDOUS AND CRIMINAL IN SOME STATES...LOL, I Hope You Know Which Rejection I'm Talkin' Bout...Where Mercer Rejected Jordan's Fade-A-Way And Mercer Went Down The Court For The Easy Layup And In Came Jordan, Two Hands, Pinnin' The Ball Against The Backboard, Simply Amazin'....But Nonetheless, Jordan Moments Could Take Up This Whole Page, lol
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2004, 08:24 PM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Packers Winning the Super Bowl in 1997,and FSU Winning National Titles,in 93' and 99'...
Old 17 Jan 2004, 08:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Devils Stanley Cups in 1995, 2000, 2003
Ohio State's Rose Bowl (1996) and Fiesta Bowl wins (2002)
Michigan's Rose Bowl win (1997)
100th meeting of OSU/Michigan
2001 World Series game 7
Indians 1995 and 1997 AL Titles
The Rise of the Indiana Pacers

Last edited by Dan Snyder; 18 Jan 2004 at 01:22 AM.
Dan Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2004, 10:21 PM   #14 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Take away the Devils wins and the ohio state wins and I like your choices lol
Old 18 Jan 2004, 12:00 AM   #15 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

When I knocked Frank Stockmeister out 56 seconds into my senior year Mission Bout for boxing in high school. I still have the tape of that fight, more than ten years ago...I watch it in slo mo sometimes just because it's that damn pretty.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote