ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Otis Nixon arrested, LMAO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Jan 2004, 01:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Otis Nixon arrested, LMAO

I heard this last night on Rome is burning. He stabbed his bodyguard and got arressted. Why in the fuck would otis nixon need a bodyguard? LMAO!!!
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2004, 01:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Because he is an extremely anorexic grown man... haha... and what the fuck would he stab the guy for? Otis Nixon reminds me of Michael Jackson...
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2004, 01:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Only he doesn't sleep with small children. I don't know why he has a bodyguard but it made me laugh so hard I choked on my popcorn.
Old 16 Jan 2004, 02:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Yeah, lets see, people don't cheer him, as far as I know he doesn't have many records, doubt if he has his own fan site or anything, hmmm... how could he think he was so popular as to deserve his own body guard? I'm completely stumped...
Old 16 Jan 2004, 02:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Dont' get me wrong, I was fan of Nixon when he was in Atlanta *i'm a braves fan*, but he was in deed not someone who needs a bodyguard, simply pathetic and a waste of money imo.
Old 16 Jan 2004, 02:18 PM   #6 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

I was sort of a fan while he was here in Minnesota, but our team sucked so much at the time I could almost care less about the players... he was fast, gotta admit that. But you would think if he had a physical encounter with someone, he could just run away... haha. You don't need no stickin body guard when you can run faster than the other person ~.~
Old 16 Jan 2004, 02:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Stupid question here, but you aren't aldogg from smarkschoice are ya?
Old 16 Jan 2004, 02:30 PM   #8 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Naw, sorry.
Old 16 Jan 2004, 02:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Otis Nixon is the oldest looking athlete i've ever seen.....even way back when he was with Montreal he looked like he was sixty.....

i saw the same thing, Ice.....couldn't quite figure out the bodyguard thing either.....who knows, maybe he's a superhero in his own mind?.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2004, 03:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

LMAO....yeah he's always had that old look but was one hell of a player in his own right. I just don't know why he'd need his own bodyguard....c'est la vie.
Old 16 Jan 2004, 04:13 PM   #11 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

"One hell of a player"? Are you serious? :-P

Ok, dude could bunt, and he could run, he didn't have a rocket arm. I don't even think he deserves fans.
Old 16 Jan 2004, 04:43 PM   #12 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

I'm not saying he's one of the best players of all time, but the guy had running speed, knew when to bunt and where to bunt, he was good on defense but that's about it. No offfense to you, but once you get to know me *I should have 15,000 posts here but I keep leaving* you'll see that I have a good head on my shoulders.
Old 16 Jan 2004, 04:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Naw, I can tell you know your sports, you must watch a fair amount of Around The Horn, from what I've seen you're a very knowlageable sports guy around here, don't take any offense from my posts, just my personal feelings and opinions.
Old 16 Jan 2004, 09:33 PM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LOL, I saw Rome Is Burning last night too. Rome cracks me up. He's so fuckin blunt. He ripped Otis to shreds. LIke everyone else, I don't see why the guy had a bodyguard....
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2004, 09:36 PM   #15 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Rome and Paige are my gods LOL, but yeah if there's a college game on bb or football i'm bound to watch it as well as any game on t.v. Hell I've got 6 tv's in my apt. and I tape all ball games possible and have nhl center ice package, nba full court package and ncaa package so I watch my sports and it's nice to see you around here alth coder, you have some great points to debate with and against.