ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Your NFL playoff predictions...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Jan 2004, 07:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Your NFL playoff predictions...

Well here it is. The games that will decides the greatest sporting event in the world. Who goes on, who goes home? So who will it be?
Old 15 Jan 2004, 08:06 PM   #2 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Panthers and Colts.

It could happen...
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jan 2004, 08:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Panthers and Patriots
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jan 2004, 08:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Panthers/Colts...it could happen like error said..
Old 15 Jan 2004, 08:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I'm saying Pats/Panthers. I really don't know if Carolina can beat Philly. My ego is saying Carolina. So i'm going with them. I'v been saying New England for weeks now. They are your Superbowl champions. The D will shut down Manning.
Old 15 Jan 2004, 09:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I want Indy to lose just because of all the people that I know that have jumped on the bandwagon. NE has always been one of my top favourite teams ... but this one is mainly for spite ... heh.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jan 2004, 09:28 PM   #7 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Panthers/Colts. Cant bet against my Panthers and im not really a Indy Bandwagon jumper, but i gotta admit Peyton has truly earned my respect.
Double K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jan 2004, 10:02 PM   #8 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
im not really a Indy Bandwagon jumper, but i gotta admit Peyton has truly earned my respect.
Same here, only reason I want Indy to win is because of Manning. I watched a lot of Colts games this year and I'm with you, he's got my respect even though that doesn't really mean much. I'd also like to see Dungy get a ring too after all those seasons of getting so close and falling short.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jan 2004, 10:40 PM   #9 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

I would like to see Colts Vs. Eagles, but who knows... we have NFC/AFC Championship games are on this weekend, and you know all 4 teams are gonna be hyped for those 2 games, but my prediction is the Eagles win the Superbowl... I'd like to see McNabb win one, after the critiscm he took early on in the season, so he can finally tell that pill poppin piece of trash Limbaugh to keep what they discuss in the KKK meetings to himself.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2004, 12:27 AM   #10 (permalink)

Athos is on a distinguished road

I say it is Colts vs Eagles

Colts will win the superbowl

How can any defense stop Colt offense???

Manning won't allow defense to rest and he calls plays at the line
Athos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2004, 12:36 AM   #11 (permalink)

NE is playing really good football but they haven't score 20+ for a while. The last time Colts faced NE it came to the one yard line. That was without their second leading WR Stokley. Defense has to double team Marvin Harrison or he gets a first down. That leaves Stokley and Wayne and sometimes James with one on one. If Ne tries to blizt Manning has a guy open and a first down. Manning is one of the quickest guy to get rid of the ball.
Old 16 Jan 2004, 12:38 AM   #12 (permalink)

Colts are a better version of the 2002 Rams. Colts run the ball. Something Mike Martz didn't do alot in 2002.
Old 16 Jan 2004, 12:51 AM   #13 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

I say Colts and Panthers will advance to Houston. If there is one defense that can stop Manning it is Belichek's. But it seems Manning is playing on a whole other level than almost everyone else. If he has the time he should be able to carve the Pat's secondary up. Panthers remind me of the Pats of two years ago. Delhomme is playing like Brady did than doing enough to win and not making the costly mistake. Even without Davis I think Foster can put up numbers similar to last week. They are gonna move Smith around to get the mismatch on Brown. Defensively Morgan and Minter are gonna be used as a spies on McNabb to contain him from scrambling. If the Panthers defense holds Philly to fg's they should win.
RJ Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2004, 01:06 AM   #14 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Stokley was probably the 3rd, even 4th reciever in the regular season game vs. the Patriots, but with his son sick, you gotta even wonder if he's gonna be able to perform like he has the previous two games, I feel bad for the guy, but hopefully he plays well...

And next time, try putting that all into 1 post, instead of 3.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2004, 02:45 AM   #15 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

my pick is carolina/patriots

cause I cant stand philly. I hope they get creamed

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote