ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Question about jersey's

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Jan 2004, 01:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light
Default Question about jersey's

I decided to buy another jersey and I can't decide which one to buy....either Jamal Lewis, LaDanian Tomlinson(as a Raider fan I can't believe I am even considering this), or David Carr? So I was just curious to see which one you guys would buy out of those 3.
RJ Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jan 2004, 01:23 AM   #2 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Personally, I would buy the LaDainian Tomlinson jersey, sort of a fan of his, not to mention the baby blue Chargers jersey's look tight IMO.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jan 2004, 01:28 AM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Hmmmm, I don't know.

Jamal Lewis is a great RB, but I don't like the jerseys at all.

Tomlinson is a great RB as well, and I think Chargers jerseys are decent.

Carr, meh. I wouldn't ever consider getting a Texans jersey.

If I were you, I would look into getting jerseys from the Titans (McNair), Rams (Faulk), Bucs (Lynch), Cowboys (get as many as you can), Bills (McGahee), Falcons (maybe), Lions (new ones are sweet as hell), or a Saints (McAllister).
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jan 2004, 01:29 AM   #4 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Out of the 3, Id get David Carr. Just to be diffrent.
Old 15 Jan 2004, 01:30 AM   #5 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

If I were to go out and get a jersey right now, I would get a Falcons home jersey, of yours truly, Michael Vick... the imcomprable Michael Vick
Old 15 Jan 2004, 01:51 AM   #6 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

I got a McNair. I got a Vick. I got a Takeo Spikes. I got a Roy Williams. I refuse to buy a Bucs, Pats, Chiefs, Broncos, and Rams jersey's. I have alot of hatred towards those teams. Now that you mention Deuce it would be cool to have a Saints jersey in my collection. I also agree with norm about the Carr jersey cause face the facts outside of Houston not many people would be caught wearing a Carr jersey. Coder makes a good point about the Tomlinson jersey the color looking tight.
RJ Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jan 2004, 01:56 AM   #7 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Anyways, I'm off to sleep, let us know what you end up going with, later fellas.
Old 15 Jan 2004, 07:20 AM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ Suave
I got a McNair. I got a Vick. I got a Takeo Spikes. I got a Roy Williams. I refuse to buy a Bucs, Pats, Chiefs, Broncos, and Rams jersey's. I have alot of hatred towards those teams. Now that you mention Deuce it would be cool to have a Saints jersey in my collection. I also agree with norm about the Carr jersey cause face the facts outside of Houston not many people would be caught wearing a Carr jersey. Coder makes a good point about the Tomlinson jersey the color looking tight.
Hey! You got a Cowboys jesery.

But out of those I would get Lewis. The Ravens jerseys don't look to bad, and he's an awesome player. But hey, do what you want.
Old 15 Jan 2004, 01:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Out of those three i'd go Carr just because I can't stand L.T. and J.Lewis ....meh doesn't thrill me.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jan 2004, 02:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Forget about Carr and Lewis.

Tomlinson all the way.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jan 2004, 02:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDS
Forget about Carr and Lewis.

Tomlinson all the way.

Oh yeah you're the chargers fan
Old 15 Jan 2004, 03:15 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

So, what of it? He's the best player on my team, and one of the best backs in the league. Just cause he stuck on a shitty team doesn't make him less of a good player.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jan 2004, 03:22 PM   #13 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

LOL down boy down. I was just making mention of it, don't have a stroke on me. Not saying he's not a good player, it's just been years since I have seen a chargers fan and I keep forgetting you're one.
Old 15 Jan 2004, 05:00 PM   #14 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Yeah, Tomlinson is one of the top 5 backs in the NFL, at his age, and being how good he is, he is defenitly gonna be breaking some records in his career.
Old 15 Jan 2004, 05:16 PM   #15 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

LaDanian Tomilson will be the Barry Sanders of the new millenium.