ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Damn Rams!!!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Jan 2004, 05:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever
Angry Damn Rams!!!!!!!

Lovie Smith has just left the Rams and taking over the job as the new Bears coach. GOD DAMN FUCKING RAMS!!!!! They kept that faggot martz and let lovie go!!!!!! *burns rams hat* Fuck that .......******u
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jan 2004, 05:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Good move by the Bears. But your right Ice, bad move by the Rams. I think Smith can turn the Bears around though.
Old 14 Jan 2004, 05:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Good, I want to see him turn the bears back into a sick defensive team built around urlacher and a mean ass pissed off D-line. Just busting skulls everywhere.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jan 2004, 05:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

*tries to take deep breath and calm down* I know that he'll turn the rams around, but how can the rams management let a defensive mastermind/genius go over Martz? Lovie was so close to his defensive team that I'll not be surprised when a handful of them end up in Chicago. This is one of the worst moves by rams management in years. Why they'd keep Martz and let Lovie go is beyond me, it shows poor judgement, lack of caring about the future of this team and it's franchise and it shows that they don't care about winning because if they did they'd not let the man responsible for their defense just walk out the door and keep that over rated fat putz they call mike martz.
Old 14 Jan 2004, 05:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Well, what's Martz's contract status?

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jan 2004, 05:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

apparently, it's either a lifetime deal with the devil or written in blood.....one or the other.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jan 2004, 05:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

I don't recall what his contract status is, but the fact is upper management could have cut him and for whatever reason they think Martz is the man to take them where they want to be which must be the 2004-2010 version of the Buffalo Bills. Martz cost his team the superbowl a few years ago with poor coaching, he's let some key players go, and he made several bad calls during the loss to the panthers. I used to have no fear but now I see that the devils not my friend, he's the enemy because he's just named mike martz the prince of darkness and the rams have officially gone to hell. They sold their soul in lovie smith for a piece of shit coach in martz, and for the first time since I started watching football I spit on the Rams.