ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Rick Neuheisal to coach in the NFL?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Jan 2004, 04:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Rick Neuheisal to coach in the NFL?

From what I heard on sportscenter and espn today, the Raiders are looking at making Rick Neuheisal former colorado and washington coach their head coach. THANK GOD!! Neuheisal is good enough to coach in the NFL and this gets him back in the game when he never should've lost his coaching job to begin with.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jan 2004, 04:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

eh.....he's worthy of the Raiders......they deserve each other......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jan 2004, 04:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Hey now Neuheisal is one hell of a coach, and though i'd rather see him back in the college game, i'm just stoked that he could be coaching again. He led Raineer Beach *suberb of Seattle* to the state champ. this year and that was my rival high school. Say what you will but considering the team had been shit for decades it was something to talk about.
Old 14 Jan 2004, 04:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

figured that'd fire you up.....

he got shafted by Washington, that's for sure.....i just hate the Raiders with a passion.....he actually would be a good fit.....he runs a good offense that is not all ball control, and he likes for his defense to hit people in the mouth.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jan 2004, 04:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

LMAO leave it to you to spark my sports guns LOL. Yeah he did get shafted, he was a football coach who entered a basektball pool, it's not like he had bet on his university or against his team *ala pete rose* but the fact is he was given the shaft by the university *thats what happens when your sports admin is a woman with tits for brains*. I just hope much like Mike Price, that Neuheisal gets a chance to redeem himself and his coaching career.