ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Roenick

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Jan 2004, 05:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Roenick

I thought I would like to share this picture with everyone. Man, he looks like he was beat.
Old 14 Jan 2004, 05:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Sorry but I can't resist....he looks like a guy who got drunk and messed with a chick on the rag, that photo is going to be made into a banner, thanks LOL.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jan 2004, 05:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

In other news ... Roenick has been suspended for one game for throwing a water bottle at a referee ...

....which is good news for the Leafs.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jan 2004, 05:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

an odd analogy, Ice.....but probably pretty close.....

man, what semi did he run into?.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jan 2004, 06:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

LMAO, I couldn't help my remarks......my mind set is a bit off today and i'm sorry guys, but yeah he looked pretty messed up. Must've been after an avs game : )
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jan 2004, 06:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iglooman
In other news ... Roenick has been suspended for one game for throwing a water bottle at a referee ...

....which is good news for the Leafs.
But the sad thing is even if the Flyers had half their team, the Leafs still wouldn't be able to beat them.
Old 15 Jan 2004, 03:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK

Well the Leafs' roster is worse than last time these teams met .... so every bit will help.
Old 15 Jan 2004, 04:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

yeah, mos def.......i hope the Leafs get DESTROYED when they play Philly........

...this, coming from a boy who lives in Toronto.
Old 15 Jan 2004, 05:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Blasphemy!
Old 15 Jan 2004, 05:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:

Blasphemy!
Truth hurts....doesn't it?
Old 15 Jan 2004, 09:08 PM   #11 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Well .... uhh .... how about them Stars ... yeah ...?
Old 15 Jan 2004, 09:12 PM   #12 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Well .... uhh .... how about them Stars ... yeah ...?
You see I can admit that they suck. And I know they aren't going to win the cup. You on the other hand....
Old 15 Jan 2004, 09:19 PM   #13 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

I've been hoping the Leafs would win the cup since I started really watching them about 10 years ago ... why stop now?

Sure they'll probably blow it in the second or third round like they always do ... but a guy can dream.
Old 15 Jan 2004, 09:39 PM   #14 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
I've been hoping the Leafs would win the cup since I started really watching them about 10 years ago ... why stop now?

Sure they'll probably blow it in the second or third round like they always do ... but a guy can dream.
Hoping and actually happening are two different things. I can hope that the Stars are going to turn it around. But I know they won't. Just like you can hope the Leafs will win the cup. But they won't. Third round? lol. Like that will happen. More like they'll blow it in the first or second. More Likely the first though. Iggy, your a good guy, so its hard to trash talk you. But hey I have to do what I have to do.
Old 15 Jan 2004, 09:43 PM   #15 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Hey, it's not like you're the only one who rags on me for liking the Leafs. It's just all in good fun.