ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

NFL Free Agents

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Jan 2004, 08:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default NFL Free Agents

Where will big name free agents, such as, Staley, Sapp, Owens, and Bailey, be playing next season? Also, feel free to add in different players. I drawing blanks at the moment thinking of other players.
Old 13 Jan 2004, 08:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

I hope Cleveland can land Orlando Pace, Walter Jones or John Tait at Offensive Line. They should also pursue Antoine Winfield at Cornerback.
Old 14 Jan 2004, 12:24 AM   #3 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

My boy Charles Woodson is another one, I got the feeling he'll either re-sign with the Raiders or go to Indianapolis. Minnesota could always use a good cornerback though
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jan 2004, 01:35 AM   #4 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

You a Vikes fan? They're my team in the NFC. What do you think of the Ted Cotrall hiring.

I'd like to see Minnesota get some LBs too.
Old 14 Jan 2004, 01:44 AM   #5 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Yeah, I'm not happy on how they blew their whole season out there ass against Arizona, but a fan nonetheless. I think it would just be interesting to see how they do the first few games, considering how much their defense improved from last year to this year... if they could get a good defensive free agent, they would have some more talent to work with, they have a good line, although they could improve, specifically Hovan, and Biekert + Claiborne + a fast young OLB would be pretty good, Brian Russell has shown me some good things, and Chavous coming off the Pro-Bowl, it should be interesting next season, HOPEFULLY BENNET AND CULPEPPER CAN STAY HEALTHY THE WHOLE YEAR... lol.

Hmmm : What is a Viking fan doing in Ohio? :-P Aren't you suppose to be cheering for LeBron James?
Old 14 Jan 2004, 01:48 AM   #6 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

A good LB can be found in the draft. Id suggest Oklahoma's Teddy Lehman or Miami's Jon Vilma. For a Cornerback, Champ Bailey should also be on the market.

On how I came to like the Vikes, I liked to watch NFL Films when I was younger and I liked to see the Purple People Eaters.
Old 14 Jan 2004, 01:54 AM   #7 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Oh, gotcha.

I would defenitly like to see the Vikings go out and get a star free agent though, Bailey or Woodson
Old 14 Jan 2004, 01:55 AM   #8 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Id kinda stray from Woodson, IMO. If things don't go his way, he'll turn on you mighty quick.

Champ Bailey would command big money, but he's worth it.
Old 14 Jan 2004, 02:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

"If things don't go his way"? Are you talking about the Bill Callahan issue? If you actually listened to his comment, you would realize the point he's making... the coach was not listening to the people who have been there the longest, the veterans, he was doing it all how he wanted it done, and the players weren't happy, Woodson was just the only one with balls enough to say something.
Old 14 Jan 2004, 02:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

I may be in the minority, but I side with Callahan. He knew this team was on its last legs and he wanted to give some younger guys some playing time. It was just whiny veterans who cried when it ment that they'd get less playing time.
Old 14 Jan 2004, 02:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

I agree there, that the team was becoming very old, and slow, but I didn't hear any veterans "whining"... they just flat out didn't have a good defense this year... with all the off and on injuries, they were unable to get it done almost every game, I think after the 6th or 7th week players stopped caring, and didn't want to win anymore, just started going out and playing... I'm sure they'll get back on track somewhat next season, they need to add another speedy reciever, but it's not even the "off-season" yet, so there is still a ways to go.
Old 14 Jan 2004, 02:59 PM   #12 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Tim Brown was leading the whining. He was claming how Callahan was "disrepescting them" by taking away their playing time.

Oakland should hire Art Shell as coach and then get themelves a defensive line.
Old 14 Jan 2004, 03:04 PM   #13 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

That's right, I remember hearing a couple comments from Tim Brown, I was thinking more about Jerry Rice... they could also use another good man in the secondary, if Rod Woodson were to retire, they wouldn't have a very good secondary back there, especially if they lose Charles Woodson... Phillip Buchanen, a 3rd year cornerback (2nd really, was injured his entire first year) wouldn't be able to do it all himself.

But, I gotta get back to what I was doing, nice chatting with you Norm
Talk to you later on tonight.
Old 14 Jan 2004, 10:28 PM   #14 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norm Coleman
I hope Cleveland can land Orlando Pace, Walter Jones or John Tait at Offensive Line. They should also pursue Antoine Winfield at Cornerback.
Norm I had no idea you were a Browns fan, although the Ohio State affinity should've given me a hint. Anyway, it's good to know.

Ditto for O Pace. It'd be great to see him back in the Buckeye State where he belongs. He can also kick Ross Verba over to LG where he's much better...if Verba is even around that is.

IMO they should keep the defensive backfield the way it is, and maybe pick up a Linebacker. Trading Courtney Brown would be worth a look since Mark Word and Michael Myers played better last year than he did.

But no matter what happens, we have to trade or cut Kelly Holcomb. They finally got rid of Arians, now they can get rid of his valet.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote