ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Do you play any sports yourself?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Jan 2004, 04:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...
Default Do you play any sports yourself?

I play in the GTHL...(greater toronto hockey league)....ive been playing hockey there for a couple of years and probably will for a few more. I also skateboard but its not really a sport.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jan 2004, 04:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

not much anymore, but.....

i played baseball for 7 years and was scouted by three major league teams.....long story....

i played soccer for three years in high school.....

i played basketball for 10 years total, including three in college.....stopped playing my senior year because i got married.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jan 2004, 05:11 PM   #3 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

other than school forced sports no not really wasnt much of a sportster
Old 13 Jan 2004, 05:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I'v been playing hockey for 10 years now.

I played high school football. But thats over now.

I played baseball and lacross when I was younger.
Old 13 Jan 2004, 05:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Currently Play Basketball and bowling.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jan 2004, 05:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

*struggles to pick himself up off the floor over shock of ST posting in sports*......whew!.....

i forgot, i still play in a few softball leagues every year.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jan 2004, 05:31 PM   #7 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

I played Football for 5 years when I was younger but the league was shit so I got out of that.

I don't play anything now.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jan 2004, 05:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
I'v been playing hockey for 10 years now.

were did you play hockey rebel??
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jan 2004, 05:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIJ
were did you play hockey rebel??
Just here where I live. In Kitchener, Ontario.
Old 13 Jan 2004, 09:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I played highschool football for 3 years .... I don't know if I'll play next year though.
I played soccer for 5 years .... won 3 league championships.
Also, I've played basketball for 2 years.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jan 2004, 11:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Played basketball for 4 years, baseball for 3, and football for 3... then I got into computers, I've been trying to get my body back into shape to start playing sports a little more often. Won City Championships in 2001 for football, had the best record in our league for the regular season in 2002 for baseball, and my coach always use to call me Mr. Defense when I played basketball in Junior High, but like I said, sister married a computer programmer, so I turned into a computer geek... lol.

At this point in my life I really don't have any interest in seriously playing any sport besides football.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jan 2004, 12:31 AM   #12 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I use to play a lot of sports but laziness cept in and now I play a sport that not only am I pretty good in but it requires very little energy.........pool or snooker

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jan 2004, 10:07 PM   #13 (permalink)
In Todd We Trust

The Return OfSP Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...
Default yo

lots and lots of hockey. other than that, no other sport interests me.
The Return OfSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jan 2004, 10:26 PM   #14 (permalink)
He's Back

Big Evil Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...
Send a message via AIM to Big Evil Send a message via MSN to Big Evil Send a message via Yahoo to Big Evil

I play baseball right now been playin for 8 years...this is going 2 be my 9th year of playing second year of highschool ball.

I played basketball for a couple years i liked it alot but i just didnt wanna keep playing.
Because i wanted to go 2 winter training for baseball

Football i was good but i just didnt find it that fun. The only part that was ok was defense.

Boxing Fun as hell but i just kinda slipped out of it

Wrestling Fun but like boxing just slipped out of it

Thanks goes out to SE for this bad ass banner!
Big Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jan 2004, 11:52 PM   #15 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

I've played football for 6 years, baseball for 3 years, basketball for 3 years, and took up boxing for 6 years. Only sport I currently play is basketball. Joined a winter league last year and probably gonna join the summer league also. You don't really see many pick up games of football or baseball like you did years ago when I was younger.
RJ Suave is offline   Reply With Quote