ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Who will coach where?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Jan 2004, 11:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Who will coach where?

With the announced signings of head coaches Coughlin, Gibbs, and Green to the Giants, Redskins, and Cardinals (respectively), there remain 4 open positions. Atlanta, Buffalo, Chicago and Oakland. Who do you see filling these spots?

I personally think that Charlie Weiss and Romeo Crennel (offensive and defensive coordinators of the Patriots) will fill 2 of the remaining 4. I'm not sure which two will get filled by who, but they are both hot commodities it seems. I also don't know who the other 2 possible candidates could be.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jan 2004, 10:56 AM   #2 (permalink)

sugarcube is on a distinguished road

Well i hope either Tom Callahan or Jim Fassel goes to the bears. The giants players just quit on Fassel and Callahan did call his players dumbies at one time. But both of those coaches have made it to the Super-bowl. So they can get their again. The only concern I have with them is keeping the team together.
sugarcube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jan 2004, 11:13 AM   #3 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Atlanta- Lovie Smith
Buffalo- Marv Levy
Chicago- Charlie Weiss
Oakland- Fassel
Old 08 Jan 2004, 01:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I think it's jim mora jr that is an assistant in SF that is a strong candidate for Oakland.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote