ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Green signs with Cardinals....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Jan 2004, 12:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Green signs with Cardinals....

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1702776

Dennis Green, the coach who led the Vikings to numerous winning seasons and playoff appearances, signed with the Arizona Cardinals. I think this is a terrible move for Green. That organization is awful. The owner sucks, and the only free agent he was willing to bring in was a past his prime Emmitt Smith. The only reason I can possibly think that Green would do such a thing, is he wants a HUGE challenge. I mean really, if he wanted back in coaching, he could have gotten a job where there was talent already there. I guess though, that the Cards do have some talent in Boldin, Shipp, the O-Line is decent, and umm that's all I can think of.

What is your opinion on this...?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jan 2004, 02:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I think it makes more sense than Oakland for sure. Green will have his bunch of lovable losers who will stand up for him. He's got a lot of control in the management and how everything is going to be run, so he might be able to turn some things around. They have a million problems though, and he's going to have plenty of headaches, but he seems like the kind of guy who can handle the stress and not get blown out of proportion. I hope he does good enough though.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jan 2004, 04:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

He's a great coach. But no one will be able to turn this team around right now. Its going to take many years for him to turn it around in Arizona.