ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Denver vs. Colts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Jan 2004, 05:34 PM   #1 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold
Default Denver vs. Colts

Man, is anyone watching this?

Manning is lighting it up. 330 yards and 4 TD's at halftime.

I love it. I want Manning to go out there in the 2nd a tear it up even more.
I'm tired of hearing all this crap about how he can't get the job done.

Anyway, post your thoughts on todays action in here.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2004, 05:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
The People's Champion

Rock Bottom! is on a distinguished road

Yeah, the Broncos secondary is getting scorched by him. It's a complete turn around from week 16.

[B][U]University of Illinois Fighting Illini
Miami Dolphins

Props to J Law for the tight Illini Banner!

Rock Bottom! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2004, 05:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Yeah i'm watching only because i'm waiting for the sugar bowl to start and the beer to arrive. Looks like colts vs chiefs next week and titans vs pats with pats winning to take on the colts.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jan 2004, 03:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

That game was a joke. The Broncos looked like a highschool team. Manning just totally dominated them. I like the Colts over the Cheifs too, but only because Manning has been a power house and the Chiefs have looked a little suspect or lackluster finishing up the season. Still, KC is a tough town to play in. Hopefully it's not snowing

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jan 2004, 03:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

KC's gonna win.......

and, where was pretty boy Portis' heavyweight belt on Sunday?......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jan 2004, 04:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeo
KC's gonna win.......
I wouldn't count on that. Unless their defense has improved ten fold in the week off that they had, the colts are going to rip them apart. Granted it will be a offensive showdown and better game then the broncos put up, but the defense will be the downfall of the cheifs or lack there of I should say.
Old 05 Jan 2004, 04:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~DarkGothicPrince~
I wouldn't count on that. Unless their defense has improved ten fold in the week off that they had, the colts are going to rip them apart. Granted it will be a offensive showdown and better game then the broncos put up, but the defense will be the downfall of the cheifs or lack there of I should say.
i'm not counting on it.....i know it's going to happen.....that's the fan in me.....i can't argue this one logically, ICE.....i just know KC's gonna win......you know how it is.....

Old 05 Jan 2004, 04:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

LOL I was trying to pull a debate out on this one, to each their own but I just think the defense is the reason they'll lose.
Old 05 Jan 2004, 04:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

i'd love to debate it, but i'm a blind fan when it comes to the Chiefs.....i say, Chiefs 41-28.....