ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

What an ending (Packers/Seabags...errr Hawks)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Jan 2004, 04:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default What an ending (Packers/Seabags...errr Hawks)

Al Harris picked Hasselbeck and ran like 60 yards for the TD in OT. I missed most of the game, but what I did see was a damn good game.

This is a tremendous feel good story of the NFL season. Favre leads the team on MNF to a romp of a win over the Raiders just a day after his father passes away, the Pack get in the playoffs on a last second TD by the Cards, and now an OT win. I kinda would like to see the Pack win the SB, since my 'Boys got eliminated....
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2004, 05:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Matt Hasselbeck is always going to be rememberd for that "We're going to score" quote
Dan Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2004, 05:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

-Tiga- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to -Tiga-

Now Al and the rest of the packers go to Philly and try to overcome a loss eariler in the season, which uh um wont happen.....
-Tiga- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2004, 05:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

^^
definately
but anyways, the Packers are destined to go to the Superbowl....what a game Pack vs. Pats would be....today the Packers prooved that they have what it takes to make it: drive, heart, passion, skill, and determination. Ahman Green is also unbelieveable....he had one hell of a game today, and is the defining reason the Pack will go to the SB. And their offensive line is also unbelieveable.......they're a great team overall, and their defense kicks ass
Old 04 Jan 2004, 05:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNabb
Now Al and the rest of the packers go to Philly and try to overcome a loss eariler in the season, which uh um wont happen.....
I concur
Old 04 Jan 2004, 05:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Oh man did it feel good to see Hasslebeck throw the winning TD like he said he would piece of cocky shit "Heads, we're gonna recieve and we're gonna win" I bet it will be a long time before he opens his bald-ass mouth again talkin all that shit. Holegram get the hell out of GB, your not wanted. Pac v. Eagles. Well this will be a good one if GB decides they want to play. The defense needs to step it up on all plays. There was no reason for that game today to even go into OT, but whatever a win is a win. Najar Davenport is the ill running back, his legs just keep turning. I don't think I need to comment on Bret or Ahman

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2004, 05:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

A good game and i'm still going with the packers over the eagles. The seahawks were given some calls this game that should've gone towards the packers and lucked out, but the packers prevailed in the end as they should've since they should've won in regulation.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2004, 05:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I missed all the game. But I did see like the last 5-10mins. But I think Green Bay will beat the Eagles next week. The Eagles can't stop the run. And Green is one of the best running backs in the league right now.
Old 04 Jan 2004, 05:58 PM   #9 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norm Coleman
I concur
wtf does that mean?
Old 04 Jan 2004, 05:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNabb
wtf does that mean?
concur=agree
Old 04 Jan 2004, 06:01 PM   #11 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
I missed all the game. But I did see like the last 5-10mins. But I think Green Bay will beat the Eagles next week. The Eagles can't stop the run. And Green is one of the best running backs in the league right now.
Fuck all you haters
ATT YDS TD LG
A. Green 29 192 1 45

PHI 17 Final
GB 14

Whatever guys were going to Houston no matter what
Old 04 Jan 2004, 06:04 PM   #12 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Dallas also beat Carolina earlier in the season. So that doesn't say much.
Old 04 Jan 2004, 06:04 PM   #13 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Hey it's got nothing to do with hating anyone. Fact is green bay is playing on high emotion right now and are going to be tough as hell to beat. I agree with the round about 17-14 score, but I think the packers are going to prevail due to their defense and green along with favres arm in a very close game. With all the emotions surrounding the packers right now the announcers had it right "the angels are still above the packers" and that's true. I think green bay is going to play with as much heart and intensity as anyone can and prevail in philly.
Old 04 Jan 2004, 06:06 PM   #14 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Dallas beat Carolina in a close game in which many people felt the panthers were screwed on a few bad calls, and yesterday just went to show that Carolina is the much more dominant team. Down the stretch Dallas just didn't have the heart imo or overall personal to win the big games. Not a bad turn around from 5-11 the previous season, but there was way to much over hyping the cowboys this season.
Old 04 Jan 2004, 06:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

Whatever guys, sunday night im going to be telling all of you guys

I told you so!!

Mark my words, im going to keep saying it

New England vs Philadelphia Super Bowl 37