ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Dallas/Carolina...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Jan 2004, 09:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Default Dallas/Carolina...

looks like Carolina is starting off strong... predictions?
Old 03 Jan 2004, 09:48 PM   #2 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Boring game as I thought it would be.

Sorry Rebel but it looks as if Carolina is going to take this one.

Too bad for you that Dallas had to fumble the ball on that drive going into the 2nd Quater. They were looking strong on that one but the turnover killed them.

But you never know.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2004, 10:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

That fumble hurt big time in the 2nd there.

That fumble recovery was bullshit at the end of the 2nd. Its not like it mattered to much though, because they would of been on the 12 anyways.

I hate Edwards so much
I hate Hambrick so much

And Newman isn't having that good of a game.
Old 03 Jan 2004, 10:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Well, I'm off work now and halftime is about to end. Cowboys can pull this out. They're only down by 13
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2004, 10:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Well I give up.

You guys were right.
Old 03 Jan 2004, 10:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Fucking Newman got burned

Panthers up by 20 now This fucking blows
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2004, 10:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

This does fucking blow.

I'm going to bed.
Old 03 Jan 2004, 10:55 PM   #8 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

26-3, now it's just getting ugly.

Too bad for you guys.
Old 03 Jan 2004, 10:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I thought the game would have at least been at least a little closer.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2004, 11:14 PM   #10 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

-Tiga- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to -Tiga-

Peppers just made sure the cowboys will be golfing in a couple of days

Sorry Rebel
-Tiga- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2004, 11:21 PM   #11 (permalink)

Man the Panthers couldn't get a TD again with the great field position off the INT.

That's 3 times today.
Old 03 Jan 2004, 11:54 PM   #12 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by error402
Man the Panthers couldn't get a TD again with the great field position off the INT.

That's 3 times today.

Yeah, i was quite dissapointed they didnt score more td's but otherwise a great game for Carolina. But you dont have to score that much when you dont turn over the ball and dont get any penalties. I hope they can keep that up next week, gonna be a ton harder on the road. I think Dallas would have won this one had it been in Dallas though.
Double K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2004, 11:58 PM   #13 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

-Tiga- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to -Tiga-

Dallas really needs to get rid of Hambrick..... he reeks of shittness i bet you parcells is pissed of right now
-Tiga- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2004, 12:07 AM   #14 (permalink)

Yeah I bet he is, he is going to have to make some changes if he wants this team to go any further.

And I'm sure that Bill will make them or atleast try to.
Old 04 Jan 2004, 12:21 AM   #15 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

He is probably pretty mad (Parcells i mean) but considering what was expected, he had a hell of a year.
Double K is offline   Reply With Quote