ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

NFL Playoff Predictions..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Dec 2003, 07:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default I couldn't be more happy with the Cowboys losing...

Well here are the first round for the playoffs:

Wild-card matchups
AFC
Tennessee Titans at Baltimore Ravens -- Saturday, 4:30 p.m. ET (ABC)
Denver Broncos at Indianapolis Colts -- Sunday, 4 p.m. ET (CBS)

First-round byes: New England Patriots, Kansas City Chiefs.

NFC
Dallas Cowboys at Carolina Panthers -- Saturday, 8 p.m. ET (ABC)

Seattle Seahawks at Green Bay Packers -- Sunday, 1 p.m. ET (FOX)

First-round byes: Philadelphia Eagles, St. Louis Rams

With the Cowboys and Vikings losing that puts a Cowboys/Panthers playoff matchup. I didn't think that would actually happen. I would play the Panthers any day, then go into Green Bay, and have to play Farve and the boys. I am really happy over this.

But anyways, what are your predictions now that we know who is playing who.
Old 28 Dec 2003, 07:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

AFC
Titans/Ravens- Titans
Broncos/Colts- Colts

Pats/Titans- Pats
Chiefs/Colts- Chiefs

Pats/Chiefs- Pats

NFC
Cowboys/Panthers- Panthers
Hawks/Packers- Packers

Eagles/Packers- Eagles
Panthers/Rams- Panthers

Eagles/Panthers- Eagles

Super Bowl
Patriots Win
Dan Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2003, 07:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

-Tiga- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to -Tiga-

AFC
Titans/Ravens- Titans
Broncos/Colts- Broncos

Pats/Titans- Pats
Chiefs/Colts- Chiefs

Pats/Chiefs- Pats

NFC
Cowboys/Panthers- Panthers
Hawks/Packers- Seahawks

Eagles/Packers- Eagles
Panthers/Rams- Panthers

Eagles/Panthers- Eagles

Super Bowl
Eagles Win - well obviously i have to say that
Old 29 Dec 2003, 08:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Ravens *mcnair isn't healthy and o'donnell won't get it done*
Broncos *lightning will strike twice*
Panthers *cowboys couldn't beat saints, won't win in carolina*
Packers *seahawks stand no chance on the road*

i'll do the others as the rounds go on, but everyone pretty much knows my superbowl pick anyways
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2003, 12:18 AM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default In Depth NFL Playoff Predictions..

Me and Ice went back and forth on this on AIM..

NFC Wild Card:
Dallas at Carolina:Sorry rebel..but Carolina will win..they're at home..and steven davis will have a field day on Dallas..Quincy showed a lot of weakness against a mediocore New Orleans Team..Carolina wins..

Seattle at Green Bay:
Easy pick here..packers win big..they're playing the best football in the league..and there emotion will carry them in the playoffs...

NFC Divisional Playoffs..

Carolina at St Louis:St Louis will take this one..carolina plays poor in the dome..and Martz will have his team ready to go after that stumble in detroit..

Green Bay at Philly:Packers win in an upset..The environment will play into the packs hands..SF showed Philly's weaknesses at home..and With Favre and green playing the best football of their carrers..and with Philly's Offense looking down right bad at times..packers steal this one..

NFC Title Game
Packers at Rams..Again..Packers with the upset..it will be a shootout..probably the biggest shootout of the playoffs..you can't say the pack dosen't play well in a dome they beat Minnesota this year..The Rams are number 1 in giving the ball up on turnovers..and the packers have one of the best takeaway Defenses in the league..Bulgers Health might be a question..and like the pats last year..is it the pack's destiny to go all the way?

NFC Super Bowl Representative:Green Bay

Side Note:I'm a pack fan..so that probably effected my decision a little..lol..

AFC:
Wild Card:
Titans at Ravens:Titans win..Mcnair will go in this one..the Ravens have a QB who has never been in the playoffs before..and the titans d can hold Jamal Louis enough to win this one..

Broncos at Colts:Colts win big..Peyton is ready to win a playoff game..Denver did beat Indy..but indy will be prepared to win this one..

Divisional Playoffs

Titans at Chiefs:The titans win..the chiefs d will be exploited yet again..and won't be able to score enough to win..

Colts at New England:New England wins..the Colts will have a big let down..and the Pats are the best team in the league..

AFC Title Game:
Titans at Pats:Pats win..the titans will put one hell of an effort together..but will come up short..the patriots home field advantage and Defense carrys them to houston..

AFC SB representative:New England..

Super Bowl Prediction:Pats/Packers..

Some of the seedings may be messed up..but the pats and pack will still be left standing..

So now,give your playoff predictions..

Edit:I see we have a playoff thread,i missed it..just merge this in with the others..my bad..

Last edited by The_One; 31 Dec 2003 at 12:23 AM.
The_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2003, 09:44 AM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I'm disapointed in all of you. The Cowboys will beat the Panthers...you just wait and see...
Old 31 Dec 2003, 09:54 AM   #7 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

don't discount a 13-3 team that went undefeated at home against a Titan team that doesn't have a strong running game.....

first round.....

Packers
Broncos
Titans
Panthers

it was a great season for the 'Boys, Rebel, but i think they are done as well.....

i'll wait for the second round.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2003, 09:57 AM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

COWBOYS
Packers
Ravens
Broncos

I'll wait for the second round also.
Old 31 Dec 2003, 11:17 AM   #9 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

Rebel i know you have faith in your team i would too but this game is just too close to call,

Stephen Davis will tear up the run defense

And Quincy Carter isn't consistent he needs to keep on track
Old 31 Dec 2003, 11:22 AM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNabb
Rebel i know you have faith in your team i would too but this game is just too close to call,

Stephen Davis will tear up the run defense

And Quincy Carter isn't consistent he needs to keep on track
Your right about one thing. And thats Carters consistancy. And that will play a big part in the game. But the last time the Cowboys played the Panthers everyone was saying the same thing about Davis running down their throat. Well I think he got like 50 something yards against my 'Boys. And the Cowboys have one of the best run defenses in the NFL. Actually there going into the playoffs with the #1 D.
Old 31 Dec 2003, 11:24 AM   #11 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

hey, if we didn't expect our individual favorite teams to win, we wouldn't be real fans.....

Old 31 Dec 2003, 11:28 AM   #12 (permalink)
Let It Roll

lol dammit.

You guys don't realize i'm serious. I'm not just hoping there going to win. I'm telling you they will. The Cowboys are a better team then the Panthers. Period. End of story.
Old 31 Dec 2003, 12:03 PM   #13 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

To me this is two rookie teams going into a good game, we just all like the panthers cause they have more big name players(Davis, Jenkins, Peppers, Smart, Delhomme (this guy is on the track to greatness), guarenteed that the panthers will be favoured on Proline, but i hope the boys win, and we get to see you guys at the Linc
Old 31 Dec 2003, 12:09 PM   #14 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Proline has the Panthers at 3 so does Vegas. But thats only because its in Carolina.
Old 31 Dec 2003, 12:43 PM   #15 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

the biggest reason to believe Dallas will win......Parcells.....

the biggest reason to believe Dallas will lose.....Quincy Carter....