ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Spurrier resigns

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Dec 2003, 01:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Spurrier resigns

Well we all knew this was coming, Spurrier has left the redskins and more then likely going back to a top college program. I could see him wind up in chicago or the giants maybe, but more then likely NEBRASKA!
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2003, 02:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

another reason for me to hate the Huskers.....i guess the ol' ball coach found out what happens when you have to play against real competition every week.....he couldn't hack it.....maybe he should have gotten a few pointers from Jim "Haislet" as he called him.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2003, 02:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

The skins just have to many wholes and no offense but me being a spurrier fan i'm happy to see him go to a better program even if it's back to the college ranks.
Old 30 Dec 2003, 02:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

never pegged you for a Spurrier fan, Ice.....thought you knew better.....

Old 30 Dec 2003, 02:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

What can I say, I was a gators fan until he left LOL. Though Georgia and Michigan are my two fav. teams. I just don't think fans can blame him, I mean he wasn't given the best amount of money to spend, the qb's sucked and he wasn't allowed as much free reign to coach as most coaches are.
Old 30 Dec 2003, 02:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Now Spurrier is saying that he didn't quit. He was talking to the Washington Post and he said he didn't quit yet. So who knows whats going on.
Old 30 Dec 2003, 02:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Spurrier would never go to Nebraska anyway, they are most likely going to hire interm HC Bo Pellini and Spurrier hates cold areas anyway.

BTW, Since Spurrier quit he cannot coach in the NFL for 3 years unless the hiring team gives the Redskins compensation (Ie. players, draft picks, cash)

Last edited by Dan Snyder; 30 Dec 2003 at 03:01 PM.
Dan Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2003, 03:39 PM   #8 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

well, the on again off again is officially over.....Spurrier woke up from his crack induced haze and realized he just gave up 15 million dollars.....i'm thinking that maybe, just maybe, i could have stuck around for that much money.....

Old 30 Dec 2003, 03:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Actually didn't he have to stay 3 more years to get the 15m?
Old 30 Dec 2003, 03:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

^^yeah, that's what i'm saying.....he got to thinking about the fact that he gave up 15 million and said "hey wait a minute, i didn't resign"......only it was too late.....

Old 30 Dec 2003, 04:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Spurrier in Neb? I don't know man..the master of the fun and gun college offense taking over the most prominent running team in CFB History..that would be interesting to see..
Old 30 Dec 2003, 04:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
Spurrier in Neb? I don't know man..the master of the fun and gun college offense taking over the most prominent running team in CFB History..that would be interesting to see..
especially the first year or so. The guys Nebraska has are option guys so it would be fun to see is Spurrier tries his fun and gun or sticks to the option.
Old 30 Dec 2003, 04:52 PM   #13 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^Has spurrier even coached the option before? I guess he would leave in the off. corrdinator if he wanted to stick with the option offense..
Old 30 Dec 2003, 06:32 PM   #14 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
^Has spurrier even coached the option before? I guess he would leave in the off. corrdinator if he wanted to stick with the option offense..
No he hasn't to my knowledge. Nebraska's OC Barney Cotton is still there and I assume that Spurrier would retain him until he gets his players and take over the offense himself.
Old 30 Dec 2003, 07:38 PM   #15 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

^^^no way Spurrier would coach somewhere where he didn't bring in his own coaches....no, he wouldn't run the option, i don't believe......