ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

NFL Draft Order

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Dec 2003, 10:11 AM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default NFL Draft Order

1. San Diego Chargers
2. Oakland Raiders
3. Arizona Cardinals
4. New York Giants
5. Washington Redskins
6. Detroit Lions
7. Atlanta Falcons #
8. Cleveland Browns #
9. Jacksonville Jaguars
10. Houston Texans
11. Pittsburgh Steelers
12. New York Jets
13. Buffalo Bills
14. Chicago Bears
15. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
16. San Francisco 49ers
17. Cincinnati Bengals
18. New Orleans Saints
19. Minnesota Vikings
20. Miami Dolphins
21. Baltimore Ravens *
22. Dallas Cowboys *
23. Seattle Seahawks *
24. Green Bay Packers *
25. Denver Broncos *
26. Carolina Panthers *
27. St. Louis Rams *
28. Tennessee Titans *
29. Philadelphia Eagles *
30. Indianapolis Colts *
31. Kansas City Chiefs *
32. New England Patriots *

# Subject to coin flip
* Subject to playoffs

So who do you see the first 5 teams drafting?
Old 30 Dec 2003, 10:53 AM   #2 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

-Tiga- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to -Tiga-

1. San Diego Chargers - Eh i see them drafting either a FS or CB
2. Oakland Raiders - They need a whole new roster
3. Arizona Cardinals - Maybe a running back or some DB's
4. New York Giants - Defensive players
5. Washington Redskins - Dont have a ground game.......
Old 30 Dec 2003, 01:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Giants are going after Eli Manning.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2003, 01:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

The Raiders might get to him before the Giants though. But I don't know how the Raiders are looking at Tuiasosopo. Do they consider him thier qb of the future or not? And the Cards might want to draft him too. So I don't know if he'll end up in New York.
Old 30 Dec 2003, 03:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Eli will land in Arizona or Oakland..it's inevitable..but we have seen stranger things happen with picks..anyone remeber Ryan Leaf over Peyton?
Old 30 Dec 2003, 03:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
Eli will land in Arizona or Oakland..it's inevitable..but we have seen stranger things happen with picks..anyone remeber Ryan Leaf over Peyton?
I do, I thought Leaf would be better than Manning IMO in 1998.
Dan Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2003, 08:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

as long as my Raiders come out with either Manning or Roethlisberger I would be happy.
RJ Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2003, 02:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

I'd look for the giants to trade up. Management really wants Manning and Eli has stated that New York is on a list of 3 teams he'd even consider signing with, and the other two are in the upper 20's of the draft. So i'm sure the giants will find a way to get him, because should anyone else draft him, they're going to have one hell of a time trying to sign him.
Old 31 Dec 2003, 03:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Its pretty selfish for a rookie not to sign with a team just because he doesn't want to play for them. I hate little babies like that.
Old 01 Jan 2004, 02:03 AM   #10 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah man I'm with you, I think they need to just shut up and sign the damn contract.

They are lucky they even made it this far considering the odds.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2004, 02:54 PM   #11 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

That's 90% of nfl draft players you guys so you must not think much of the NFL or the players in it then.
Old 02 Jan 2004, 03:09 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I'm just hoping that there's a solid RB at the 22 spot (22...Emmitt...coincidence?) for my 'Boys to draft. Their defense has proven it is one of the best in the league, they have a good WR corp, their QB has been pretty good this year, a running game would definitely make Quincy a better QB. I'm thinkin (hoping) that they can grab Kevin Jones from Tech, or some other back that can be a dominant force and carry the load. Fuckin Hambrick is a bitch. I hate him, unless of course he actually does something in the playoffs. I doubt he will though, it's asking too much of him
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jan 2004, 03:10 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

The Chargers will trade the top pick for more 1st and second rounders. They will be drafting for the O line to help Tomlinson, especially if they want to franchise him. And just to clear up the record, Manning went before leaf, Manning was number one and leaf was number two. The Chargers traded way up to get one of them and they were just going to pick whoever indy didn't. The last time they had a chance to draft a number one qb was when they could have taken Vick, but they traded down and around and got LT and Brees.

And also, Elway refused to sign with the team that drafted him, so bitch ass punk rookie draft assholes go back a long way.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote