ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Do The Vikings Suck or What?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Dec 2003, 07:39 PM   #1 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold
Default Do The Vikings Suck or What?

Oh man, did any of you guys see that game.

I almost pissed my pants when I saw the end.

The Vikings have to be the most overrated team in the history of football. It boggles my mind at how much they suck and that people actually think they are good.

The look on all their faces when the refs ruled it a TD at the end was priceless.

Anyway for the sake of a thread, post your thoughts on today’s games in here.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2003, 08:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Illmatic, is what I have to say...I'm watching tha Packers game routing for the Pac, and at the same time wondering what the score is over in Arizona. Mick Sherman wouldn't allow the score to be aired at the staduim, and so on the TV the score stayed 0-0.....There was like one minute left and I'm thinking the Pac is out because Arizona sucks, then out of nowhere they make the ill comeback. The People at Lambough were chanting "lets go Cardinals" I was loving it can't believe that the Pax made the playoffs,

sidenote: Vikings don't diserve to be in the playoffs. they must have been so pissed after watching their playoff hopes slip out of the grasp, with 0 seconds on the clock

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2003, 08:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Quote:
The Vikings have to be the most overrated team in the history of football
That honor goes to the 2000 Washington Redskins, big free agency spree and a 8-8 record to show for it.

Minnesota played a horrible game on defense espeically. Going for it on 4th and 1 when a Field Goal would be enough to win is questionable game calling.

About Mike Tice, I see him staying. The kicker is that Vikes owner Red Combs is looking to sell the team and I wonder if the new owner would keep Tice around.

Last edited by Dan Snyder; 28 Dec 2003 at 09:05 PM.
Dan Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2003, 12:30 AM   #4 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Well, The Steelers lost to the Ratbirds but at least I didn't have to watch Lewis break the rushing record.

6-10 season? Well it's not what I wanted but there's always next year.

Doesn't sound to promising but who knows.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2003, 08:02 AM   #5 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Quote:
6-10 season? Well it's not what I wanted but there's always next year.

Doesn't sound to promising but who knows.
Steelers will be back, all they need is one good offseason and its the AFC North, no team is that good in the division and anyone will win it next year
Dan Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2003, 02:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

I myself was happy.

I hate the vikings, and I wanted to see the Packers make the playoffs for favre, even though I hate the packers to. Fairy tale ending to a hard luck season for brett.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2003, 07:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Hell yeah..i had the gamecast on on my pc..and had the pack game on in the living room..i knew the pack was dominating..so i basically watched the ARi/Minn gamecast..When the vikes went up 17-6...I was like..fuck...our seasons over..So I'm watching the final seconds of the packs season when the crowd goes wild..then the highlight of the miracle catch is shown..it was such a great moment for me as a pack fan..one that i won't forget for a while..

SideNote:The Vikes are Choke Artists..up 17-6 with less than a half of a quarter left to win the division..and they lose to the cardinals..pathetic..
Old 29 Dec 2003, 07:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Yeah they've been choking most of the 2nd half of the season, and there's no excuse to let the qb get in two sick pass's like he did.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote