ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Kobe not leaving L.A.?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Dec 2003, 07:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Kobe not leaving L.A.?

So during a very boring mavs/kings game, they were showing the Kobe Bryant interview and he mentioned that he wants to stay with the Lakers and not leave when his contract is up. That alone has made this shitty year and day worthwhile.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Dec 2003, 10:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Ok, how can you call a Kings and Mavs game boring? Kings are the best passing team in the league, and their passing is like an art. Mavs, they are an explosive team, as are the Kings, and both teams can put up 100+ like it's nothing.

As for Koba staying in La La Land, that sucks. I want to see that dynasty die. They stand in the way of my Kings winning the NBA title.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2003, 02:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Well at the half it was very boring, sorry but I lose interest in a game when a team is up by damn near 20 + points unless it's my Lakers killing someone. I did watch the end of the game which was pretty good though.
Old 26 Dec 2003, 06:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

I'd keep an eye on Memphis. West has stockpiled some talent he could use to do a sign and trade for Kobe. You got Wells, Battier, Swift, and Miller among others that the Lakers could be interested in acquiring. I think it is 50/50 with Kobe leaving. One hand he could stay and always be the second fiddle to Shaq or he can go to another team and prove to everyone that he can win a championship by himself. The choice is all his.
RJ Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2003, 06:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

1) you can't call anyone the second fiddle to anyone. Every night it's a different person running the high score be it devan george, shaq, kobe, malone, payton and soon to be rick fox.

2) Kobe DOES NOT want to leave L.A.

3) With Malone gone at the end of the year, why would kobe want to leave a team that has the chance to dominate with payton, shaq, fox, george and god knows who else. It's no longer about who scores what and the game stats have proved that. It's about winning it all.
Old 26 Dec 2003, 06:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ Suave
he can go to another team and prove to everyone that he can win a championship by himself. The choice is all his.
Kobe can't win by himself.....he's not quite that good.....imo....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2003, 09:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

And he's not won it all on his own. Yes, he did a lot last season with shaq out, but the fact is you put him on any team this season as him being the main star and they don't win it all. Hell jordan needed pippon, kukoc, rodman and paxon along with kerr, magic needed worthy and kareem, bird needed mchale and parish along with ainge, fact is NOT ONE man can win it all by himself.
Old 27 Dec 2003, 10:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Kobe Is DA FUCKIN' MAYN...

"Kobe Came Ten Years Too Early, We're Still Gettin' Over Jordan, We Don't Need Kobe" - Chris Rock

^^^Truer Words Have Not Been Spoken...Kobe Is A God-Send, Kobe's The Greatest Player On Earth...Sure, There's T-Mac, Vince And King James...But Kobe's A Step Above Everyone...He's Proven...

Everyone Forgets Why Kobe Was In Colrado In The First Place, He Had A Knee Injury... This Summer, He Couldn't Train, He Couldn't Live Up To The Promise He Made When He Walked Off That Court...And He May Never Be Able To Fulfill That Promise If Shit Goes Awry...
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2003, 10:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

You outta be shot for forgetting Kevin Garnett!
Old 27 Dec 2003, 10:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

^You Know What Though, I Say If Put KG Into The East...He's In The NBA Finals No Prob...With The West, You Need An 8 Player Rotation That Can Get It Done...But In The East, If You Have That One Player, A LA A.I....You Can Still Get It Done...

The Ticket, Shit....It Would Be A Real Travesty If He Doesn't Get A Ring...Such A Polished Player
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2003, 01:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Why the east? There's not a team in the east that can take a team from the west. New Jersey? Have enough big men already.
Detroit? Have big men that they don't even use.
New Orleans? Moving to the west next season.
Anyone else i'd not wish that upon my worst enemy.