ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Ncaa Bulllllllshit

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Dec 2003, 11:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Ncaa Bulllllllshit

What the fuck? Why in the fuck is Oklahoma quaterback Jason White allowed to come back for a 6th season? What in the fuck? And they're already talking about him winning the Heisman again? WHAT IN FUCK IS THIS SHIT ABOUT?
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2003, 09:09 AM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

^^^happens quite a bit, actually.....i lost over half my freshman season to an ankle injury, and petitioned to regain that eligibility......it's just pretty rare that a "superstar" will petition for it, because they can typically make great money moving on to the pros.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2003, 12:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

He won't win the heisman again.he'll be a finalist..but i doubt he'll win it again..although you never know..watch out for Rix to be a heisman candidate..the noles still have an easy schedule with Miami and Florida being their toughest games of course..if he can go with one loss..and win the acc title..he has a shot..
Old 26 Dec 2003, 01:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

1)5 years yes, but six is beyond rare.

2) There's been repeat winners before and White could pull it off.

3)WTF? They have miami, virginia tech, maryland and n.c. state to worry about in the acc next year, I see more then one loss in the acc.
Old 26 Dec 2003, 01:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

six is pretty rare, Ice, you are correct.....but it has happened.....it can only happen in the case of an injury, and you have to have played in less than 20% of your team's games that year (i believe)......it's an obscure ruling, but it can and does happen.....

Old 26 Dec 2003, 08:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Still, I don't recall Jason being out with injuries, just flat out benched. I don't understand the reason behind this ruling, but then again I don't care, I just think it's messed up.
Old 27 Dec 2003, 09:21 AM   #7 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

^^^^yeah, he blew out his ACL for the first redshirt, and then last year he blew out the other ACL.....he was never benched......if it were strictly a coaches decision, the sixth year of eligibility is not an option.....

Old 27 Dec 2003, 01:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

True Ice,but They Don't play V Tech unless they go at it in the title game..NC State will be losing rivers,which is the only reason they ever beat the noles anyway..we beat maryland by 25 this year..
Old 27 Dec 2003, 08:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Granted, but maryland is returning most starters offensively and defensively aside of who they might lose to the draft, and you can't count out n.c. state just for losing their qb, just look at all the years michigan has done it and *choke* even usc this year without palmer.
Old 27 Dec 2003, 08:08 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

I'll give you that..but if we can take N.C state with Rivers..we can take them with out rivers..
Old 27 Dec 2003, 08:12 PM   #11 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

I still think the wolfpack is going to be a strong team to beat next season, and you can't count out b.c. and miami coming into conference play. Things are going to be a lot different in the overall picture, but then again I don't care being a big ten fan but still, I think that it's not a lock for FSU to win the acc like it used to be.
Old 27 Dec 2003, 08:39 PM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

look at it this way..B.C is a solid team..but no real threat for the title..we won't play V.T,and we play Miami every year anyways..so it's no real big change...
Old 27 Dec 2003, 08:42 PM   #13 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

B.C. and FSU to my knowledge haven't played one another in god knows how long, and as we've seen in bowl games, different teams that you're not used to playing can throw you off guard.

I still think Maryland and N.C. State are threats along with miami, and virginia will be a strong team next season returning quite the starting line up *god that killed me to say that*.
Old 27 Dec 2003, 08:45 PM   #14 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Virginia Can't beat FSU..Maryland is a tad bit overrated..will se how they fare in their bowl.and miami will be on us as always.