ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Namath apologizes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Dec 2003, 05:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Namath apologizes

Kiss and make up: Namath apologizes

Associated Press

12/23/2003

BRISTOL, Conn. (AP) - Joe Namath apologized to ESPN reporter Suzy Kolber for his comments during Saturday night's New England Patriots-New York Jets game.

"Joe apologized, I accepted, it's over," Kolber said Tuesday after the Hall of Fame quarterback phoned her.

Namath, at the Meadowlands for the Jets' announcement of their Four-Decade Team, twice told Kolber he wanted to kiss her while she was interviewing him on the sideline.

Asked by Kolber about what the team's struggles meant to him, Namath replied: "I want to kiss you" and leaned toward her.

He added he believed the team would come back next season with Chad Pennington available to play quarterback all year.

Namath capped off the interview by repeating: "I want to kiss you."

Kolber responded to Namath's comments by saying "Thanks, Joe. A huge compliment," and turned things back to the announcers in the booth.

Namath serves as a goodwill ambassador for the Jets.

tsn.ca
------------------

lmao. That was so fucking funny when he said that. Did anyone else see it?
Old 23 Dec 2003, 05:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

a sad day for Namath.....although, you have to agree with his obvious assessment about Kolber.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Dec 2003, 05:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I think it was more the alcohol talking though.
Old 23 Dec 2003, 05:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

What a stud.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Dec 2003, 05:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

-Tiga- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to -Tiga-

lol man that was the funniest thing i've ever seen someone do, it was priceless
Old 23 Dec 2003, 07:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I didn't see it,but i heard about it..
Old 24 Dec 2003, 08:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Namath was drunk, pardon the legend. I'd have done the same.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Dec 2003, 05:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Man, he has some cajones for being able to say that to HER. She's a fucking hottie. I guess though if I was intoxicated, I could hit on her as well
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Dec 2003, 05:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Well it's no different then Nicole Richie at the Lakers game saying that she wanted Kobe Bryant to take her to bed, though the announcer didn't handle it that well and made himself look like more of an ass then Nicole's comments.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote