ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Week 17 playoff scenarios

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Dec 2003, 04:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Week 17 playoff scenarios

Current playoff seedings

AFC East
New England has clinched the division title and a first-round bye.

New England can clinch homefield advantage throughout playoffs with:
1. A win or tie
OR
2. A Chiefs loss or tie

AFC North
Baltimore can clinch division title with:
1. A win or tie
OR
2. A Bengals loss or tie
Baltimore is eliminated from playoff contention with a loss and a Cincinnati win

Cincinnati can clinch division title with:
1 A win and Ravens loss
Cincinnati is eliminated from playoff contention with a loss or tie OR a Baltimore win or tie

AFC South
Indianapolis has clinched playoff berth.

Indianapolis can clinch division title with:
1. A win
OR
2. Titans loss
OR
3. Colts tie and Titans tie

Tennessee has clinched a playoff berth.

Tennessee can clinch division title with:
1. Titans win or tie and Colts loss

AFC West
Kansas City has clinched the division title and a first-round bye.
Kansas City can clinch homefield advantage throughout the playoffs with:
1. A win and Patriots loss

Denver has clinched playoff berth and will play first-round game.

NFC East
Philadelphia has clinched a playoff berth.

Philadelphia can clinch division title and first-round bye with:
1. A win or tie
OR
2. A Cowboys loss or tie

Philadelphia can clinch homefield advantage throughout playoffs with:
1. A win and Rams loss

Dallas has clinched playoff berth.
Dallas can clinch division title and first-round bye with:
1) A win and Eagles loss

NFC North

Minnesota can clinch division title with:
1. A win
OR
2. Packers loss
OR
3. A tie and Packers tie

Minnesota can clinch playoff berth with: 1. Seahawks loss
OR 2. Vikings tie and Seahawks tie

Green Bay can clinch division title with:
1. A win and Vikings loss or tie
OR
2. Packers tie and Vikings loss

Green Bay can clinch playoff berth with:
1. Seahawks loss
OR
2. Packers win and Cowboys win or tie
OR
3. Packers win and Dallas has better strength of victory than Seahawks
OR
4. Packers win or tie and Seahawks tie

NFC South
Carolina has clinched the division title.

NFC West
St. Louis has clinched the division title and a first-round bye.

St. Louis can clinch homefield advantage throughout the playoffs with:
1. A win or tie
OR
2. Eagles loss or tie

Seattle can clinch playoff berth with:
1. A win and Vikings loss or tie
OR
2. A win and Packers loss or tie
OR
3. A win and Cowboys loss and Seattle has better strength of victory than Dallas
OR
4. A tie and Vikings loss
OR
5. A tie and Packers loss

Arizona, Atlanta, Buffalo, Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit, Houston, Jacksonville, Miami, New Orleans, N.Y. Giants, N.Y. Jets, Oakland, Pittsburgh, San Diego, San Francisco, Tampa Bay and Washington have been eliminated from playoff contention.

espn
Old 23 Dec 2003, 04:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Damn, the Packers have a lot of different things to look at. It's kinda sad though that going into the last week of the season and only 2 teams are going to be eliminated. I wish it was like 6 teams still with a chance and division titles on the line all over the place. Like in Cin. and Bal. Only the winner is going to the playoffs. It's cool I think.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Dec 2003, 04:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

-Tiga- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to -Tiga-

i never knew that the cowboys could still get the NFC east........ Hopefully we win on saturday, and the Rams suddenly drop one to the lions.......then we get home field throughout the playoffs
Old 23 Dec 2003, 04:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

hey, all the Chiefs need is for Buffalo to grow some......never mind.....go Bills.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Dec 2003, 05:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Dream on McNabb, you're insane if you think that the rams are going to lose at home, let alone to the lions.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Dec 2003, 06:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

no they go to detroit ice..i think..
Old 25 Dec 2003, 06:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Meh either way the rams aren't going to lose to the lions. Rams have home field advantage after sunday, they won't lose at home and i can finally start the new year off right, lord knows it's gotta be better then this one.
Old 25 Dec 2003, 06:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

the eagles can take the rams in the dome..I'd put points on it if we had any..
Old 25 Dec 2003, 06:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

I don't see it, they'll keep it close and yes they're good on the road but if the niners and cowboys could both beat the eagles, the rams can and will. Plus Faulk has gotten better each and every week over the last 5 games and he's going to be hard to stop and Bruce should and will be ready come playoff time.
Old 25 Dec 2003, 06:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Look at it this way..The Seahawks..who were destroyed by my pack..and haven't won a game away from home all season..were a couple plays away from taking the rams in the dome..if they can do it..the eagles when they're at their best can do it.
Old 25 Dec 2003, 06:28 PM   #11 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Seahawks, LMAO.....every team has had a close scare this year, but playoff time at home is where and when the rams crank it up.
Old 25 Dec 2003, 06:34 PM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

But it's not impossible..many teams thought the pack couldn't be touched at lambeau in the playoffs..look what happened..it should go as a slight little wake up for the rams that they're not invinciable..
Old 25 Dec 2003, 06:38 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

For the first time ever in my entire fucking life, I am rooting for *gags* the Redskins. Oh man, the Cowboys can still get the division AND a first round bye if they win and the Eagles lose to the Redskins?! That would be so badass. If other Cowboys fans are like me, it takes a BIG gulp to swallow my pride and pull for the Redskins, but the Eagles are now what the Redskins and Cowboys were in the late '80s and early '90s. They have the heated rivalry going now, so I guess it really isn't that hard to pull for the 'Skins.

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOO REDSKINSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Dec 2003, 06:41 PM   #14 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Well i'll just say this, even with my uncle playing in dallas I could care less. All that matters to me is the rams getting home field advantage. That and it'll be fun to once again call his sorry ass when he's sitting at home during the superbowl and i'm rubbing it in over the phone.