ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Chragers to stick with Schottenheimer

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Dec 2003, 03:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
why me Chragers to stick with Schottenheimer

SAN DIEGO -- Marty Schottenheimer will return as coach of the San Diego Chargers next year even though they've lost 19 of their last 24 games.

Tired of speculation about Schottenheimer's future, general manager A.J. Smith said Tuesday that Schottenheimer will return for his third year with the Chargers. San Diego is 3-12 and tied with Arizona for the NFL's worst record.

"The constant questions were becoming a distraction for us, so I felt it was time to end the speculation once and for all," Smith said in a statement. "After the season we will assess the entire organization from top to bottom and address the issues that led to this very disappointing season.

"I believe in the benefits of stability and continuity. We haven't given him enough time or enough talent on the field."

The Chargers are 11-20 in two seasons under Schottenheimer, the NFL's ninth-winningest coach. This is just his second losing record in his 17 full seasons as an NFL head coach.

Schottenheimer is due $5 million over the next two seasons. The Washington Redskins, who fired Schottenheimer after he coached them in 2001, will pay $500,000 of his salary next year.

espn
--------------

This is a bad move IMO. When your losing that many games you need a different system. Well I wonder what Exo has to say about this...lol
Old 23 Dec 2003, 04:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I knew this was going to happen. SD's manangment is so fucking poor, they keep on bringing back the same crap ass coach year after year. They did it with Ross, they did it with Riley, it just doesn't make sense. I wish Butler was still alive, he'd fix this fucking mess. I don't know why they aren't playing that old school Marty ball anyway. They have a great back and have shown that they can move the ball like mad this season, yet they still don't give him the game. And they completely hacked their defense over the last two seasons. Why? I know Mary has a nice house in La Jolla now, and he's loving SD. I knew he wouldn't leave, and he must've sucked up to the fucking Spanos's. This team has so many damned problems. Just a complete shit evey year. IMO, they really want to move anyway. They allready sued the city, and they're talking with LA. They just want to keep the fans pissed enough that nobody will try and keep them from leaving. This shit is so old...

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Dec 2003, 04:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

^bad day, Exo?.....c'mon, Marty ball grows on you the third, fourth and fifth years.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Dec 2003, 04:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Damn... why Spanos won't turn this team around is a mystery to me....
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Dec 2003, 04:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

They don't want them to succeed. The team has to remain hopefull, yet ultimatly crappy. They want out of SD and into some big new stadium. They don't care about selling tickets because they have a guarantee with the city. It's fucked, fucked, fucked. The team looked pretty decent the beginning of the year, and they sold out more games this season than they have in years, but they just plain suck all the time. They're not even mediocre. They are forgetable. I meet ppl, and say I'm a Charger fan and they're always like "San Diego has a team? Get the fuck out of here!" And I'm like, "yeah, yeah." I'm sick of these bitches. I'm going to make them pay for all the time, energy and money I've given that piss poor organization.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Dec 2003, 07:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Breeze, ladaminan T., and a great first round pick, chargers were right not to fire marty. It's not his fault the time had no money and is worth shit.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote