ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Boring Teams

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Dec 2003, 04:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Boring Teams

What are some teams that you can't stand watching because they are boring?
Old 20 Dec 2003, 04:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

MLB

Detroit
Tampa Bay
Pittsburgh

NBA

Miami

NHL

Everyone outside of colorado and new jersey

NFL

Detroit
Clevland
Seattle
New Orleans

NCAA Football

Idaho
Baylor
Illinois
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Dec 2003, 04:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodice

NHL

Everyone outside of colorado and new jersey
Are you kidding me? Jersey scores like 2 goals a game. If they score in the 1st they'll screw around for two periods killing time.
Old 20 Dec 2003, 05:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

I'm an avs fan, go home! LOL
Old 20 Dec 2003, 05:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
I'm an avs fan, go home! LOL
The Avs have nothing to do with Jersey being boring.

You just know i'm right.
Old 20 Dec 2003, 05:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Actually no, much like the braves, if I don't like the team I get boerd.Anything outside of a avs game, I either leave after the first period of the game or I turn the channel if i'm at home.
Old 20 Dec 2003, 05:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Actually no, much like the braves, if I don't like the team I get boerd.Anything outside of a avs game, I either leave after the first period of the game or I turn the channel if i'm at home.
I wasn't talking about the Avs!!! I don't think they are boring. I'm talking about the Devils.
Old 20 Dec 2003, 05:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

As i said, if it's not the avs, i find every other team in the nhl to be boring when i'm watching them.
Old 20 Dec 2003, 05:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

Minnesota Wild
New Jersey Devils

Go Timberwolves!
The Big Ticket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Dec 2003, 05:24 PM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
As i said, if it's not the avs, i find every other team in the nhl to be boring when i'm watching them.
But in your list, you have the Devils NOT boring. And thats why I said that.
Old 20 Dec 2003, 05:27 PM   #11 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Granted yes, but i'm also a fan of defense and when on their game the devils are damn good. I don't know what their problem is this season but i'm speaking as an overall fan. I'm not referring to just this season which is diasppointing so far.
Old 20 Dec 2003, 05:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Granted yes, but i'm also a fan of defense and when on their game the devils are damn good. I don't know what their problem is this season but i'm speaking as an overall fan. I'm not referring to just this season which is diasppointing so far.
Disapointing season? The Devils are playing geat. If you want to get into disapointing season then just come talk about the Stars. And speaking of them, they can't score either, and they have no defense.
Old 20 Dec 2003, 05:33 PM   #13 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

I'd never talk about the stars LOL. You're just putting a curse on those texas teams this season.
Old 20 Dec 2003, 05:39 PM   #14 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
I'd never talk about the stars LOL. You're just putting a curse on those texas teams this season.
What are you talking about? The Cowboys are having a great season. I don't even care if they get knocked out in the first round, because as far as i'm concerned, they played like 1000 times better then I expected.

But you don't understand how pissed I am over the Stars. I bet I watched like 4 full games this season. I just could care less about them and hockey right now.
Old 20 Dec 2003, 06:07 PM   #15 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

I'm a Devils fan and I can watch their games without being bored.
And who cares if they only score 2 goals? Yhey still win games and cups.

And Ice what are you saying? Why would you say they are a dissapointment thus far?
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote