ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Fucking braves

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Dec 2003, 09:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Fucking braves

So we lose maddux, javy, castilla, sheffield and now we sign alfonso alfonseca? I've done a lot of drinking and stupid shit in my life but this takes the cake. WTF were they thinking? They already have smoltz, they don't need mr. 9th inning game winning blown save butter fingers.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Dec 2003, 09:48 PM   #2 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

When did they lose Javy?

But yeah I'm with you, why the hell would they unload like that?
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Dec 2003, 09:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Well they've not re-signed Javy, Maddux wants 15 mil. per season and they let castilla just sign with the rockies, and i don't know why they think j.d. drew is better then shef. Man i've never jumped ship AT ALL as a sports fan, but i'm on the verge of becoming a yankees fan.
Old 20 Dec 2003, 07:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

I don't blame them for not signing Maddux for 15 million. He is nothing more than a 5 inning pitcher now and not worth that money. I think Sheffield wanted out and they couldn't afford his demand anyways. Lopez had a freak season. He will never ever put those numbers up again. He is not worth the money he is looking for either. Looks more and more like the Phillies will end the Braves streak of consecutive division titles.
RJ Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Dec 2003, 11:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

I got a joke....

When Alfonseca steals something what is it called?

6 finger discount.
Old 21 Dec 2003, 01:36 PM   #6 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

I don't think Javy had a fluke year and will post good numbers again. People forget that before his injury a few seasons back he was a damn good hitter. As for the braves not winning the division I don't think so. They still have hampton, ortiz, a healthy byrd, john thompson and they're getting another pitcher not to mention that jong isn't a bad 5th starter.

They have relief pitching now, still a pretty good field inside and out and are going to be the team to beat either way.