ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Who is your favorite ESPN personality?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Dec 2003, 05:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Who is your favorite ESPN personality?

We have the negative thread, so I figure we should have the flipside to that one.

Suzy Kolber would have to be my favorite. She is so fucking hot, and her hotness is only added to because of her sports knowledge. Oh man, I would give almost anything to be with her

I also like Kenny Mayne, though he isn't a regular SportsCenter anchor anymore and pretty much just does Mayne Event.

Stu Scott is great too. He brings a different feel to the channel, kinda like a hip hop vibe.

John Anderson is also among my favorites. His sarcasm owns and he is funny as hell.

Well, who do you like...?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Dec 2003, 06:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Kolber is pretty danged hot, you are right.....

Dan Patrick is my favorite, though.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Dec 2003, 07:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Stu,easily the best on SC..
Old 19 Dec 2003, 07:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

I like Scott Van Pelt. He is funny as hell.
RJ Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Dec 2003, 08:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Patrick is great when he decides to go on. Kenny Mayne is okay, although some of his Mayne Event skits have been lame...the TO/Gary Coleman Gubernatorial debate was off tha hook, though.

None of the current staff however can match the timing, precision and wit of Craig Kilborn...SC just hasn't been the same since he left. I'm not too happy about Eisen being gone, either.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Dec 2003, 09:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

I only like nick bacai on his nfl bets
Lee corso on college football
but over all i gotta go with chris berman
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Dec 2003, 08:13 AM   #7 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodice
Lee corso on college football
Corso and Herbstreet do very well together on Saturdays, but if you ever watch Herbstreet on Thursday nights sitting next to old man Corso...well, it just looks like one of these days Herbie is going to go Sprewell on Corso. Now that would be entertaining.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 20 Dec 2003, 11:35 AM   #8 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Corso and Herbstreet do very well together on Saturdays, but if you ever watch Herbstreet on Thursday nights sitting next to old man Corso...well, it just looks like one of these days Herbie is going to go Sprewell on Corso. Now that would be entertaining.

Late.
......he gets lit up about Corso's ranting and raving about freshman not playing, qb's winning the heisman......great stuff.....

Eisen's new commercials for the NFL channel are great......i love the one where he is sitting in the whirlpool with his suit on, and then watching the cheerleader tryouts.....it's great to be Rich.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Dec 2003, 06:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Did anyone see what Namith said to Suzy Kolber? That was funny. He must of been loaded.
Old 22 Dec 2003, 07:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
Did anyone see what Namith said to Suzy Kolber? That was funny. He must of been loaded.
Lmao...

SK: Broadway, what do you think about the Jets and what they've got to do to get back next year.

JN: (Blowing straight Bourbon into SK's face as he speaks) BLAAAAAAH, you're hot, I want to kiss you. (Leans forward) MMMMMMMMmmmmmmm...

SK: (leaning back, aghast) Uhhhh, Joe?? The Jets?? Next Year??

JN: (Righting himself) BLAAAAAUUUUUURRRRGH...Pennington's fucking >hiccup< great!! Now, let's go check this closet out...(takes SK by the arm)

SK: Mister Namath, sir...could we keep it professional??

JN: Damn, you're a pro?? (mumbling) Probably a holdover from Heidi Fliess' crew. Okay, we'll do this right. Let's go to the Fleabag Motel baby...they have siesta rates...

LMFAO. What can you say about a dude that posed in women's stockings back in the seventies when homophobia wasn't talked about but was brutally rampant.

Late.

Old 23 Dec 2003, 04:00 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

The only guy I really watch is Berman on Sunday NFL primetime or whatever the fuck it's called. Sometimes I watch the guys on espn news channel, where it's just a constant stream of SC, but I don't really care about them.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Dec 2003, 07:15 PM   #12 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!! How did I forget Dick Vitale for college basketball???? *prays to be forgiven from the colllege basketball gods*.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote