ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

What's your favorite SportsCenter regular segment?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Dec 2003, 05:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default What's your favorite SportsCenter regular segment?

What I mean by regular, is a segment that happens once a week on a certain day, or something that happens at a particular time every show.

I'm not really sure, because I like so many of the segments they put on. Ultimate Highlight is pretty badass, the segment with Sean Salisbury and John Clayton (4 Downs or something) is always funny, Sunday Conversation is great as well. It's really hard to narrow it down with there be so many great segments.

So what is YOUR favorite segment...?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Dec 2003, 06:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Addendum - It can be any regular segment from any regular show; IE Jacked Up on Monday NFL Countdown (which happens to be one of my favorites on that show).
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Dec 2003, 07:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Ultimate Highlight is kickass..I just love it..i like the coors light 6-pack of questions..and any CFB segment..
Old 19 Dec 2003, 07:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

I like any of the fact or fiction. the Swami segment with Berman, and the Nick Bakay betting recap or whatever it is called.
RJ Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Dec 2003, 08:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I tune in just to watch the top ten plays

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Dec 2003, 09:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Any highlights of college football or mens/womens college basketball. Aside of that there's no need for me to enjoy the show since I listen to peter gammons, chris berman and tim kurchov online.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote