ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Most Hated ESPN Personality

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Dec 2003, 11:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default Most Hated ESPN Personality

I ask you who do you hate on ESPN?? Previous great SportsCenter anchors like Keith Olbermann, Rich Eisen and Craig Kilborn (well, IMO Kilborn was definitely more entertaining that any other) have gone on to personal success in other media outlets, and consequently today's SportCenter anchors suck.

There isn't anyone on ESPN I hate more than Mike Greenberg. He's openly admitted not being able to change a tire, and on his biography page on ESPN.com his favorite animal is listed as "anything cuddly." Linda Cohn has more testosterone than Greenberg; he's just not a man. Compelling a reason as that may be to get him off a sports network, that's not why I hate him so.

I hate him so because he has my dream job, and he doesn't know what the hell he's talking about. Every week on the Mike and Mike Radio show he has to pick football games and he uses the most ridiculous reasoning...and he's usually wrong. His takes and their depth of crapiness, while prolific, are best illustrated by his latest moronic claim, "The Steve Bartman (incident w/ the foul ball in the NLCS) was the biggest moment in sports this year."

Uhh hello moron? Ever heard the words "Super Bowl?" How about "NBA Championship" "Stanley Cup Finals" and "World Series??" Goddamn, to put a guy catching a foul ball, which BTW was *not* the reason that the Cubs lost the NLCS, ahead of the four league championships, above Dante Hall's kick returning excellence, above Syracuse winning the NCAA Championship, above the hype of LeBron James, above Jamal Lewis' record setting day against my Browns....it's just stupidity. ESPN, hear my plea...hire Vince McMahon to come into SportsCenter and fire Greenberg on air after having him join the kiss my ass club.

Who do you hate on ESPN?

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Dec 2003, 12:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

^^^^^

Greenberg is funny, though.....

i personally didn't like Eisen when he first came on, but he became better.....Larry Biel is a little wearisome at times as well.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Dec 2003, 03:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeo
Larry Biel is a little wearisome at times as well.....
How the hell is it possible for someone to be as ugly as Biel is??

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 19 Dec 2003, 03:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
How the hell is it possible for someone to be as ugly as Biel is??

Late.
his head appears to have been the model for King Kong.....huge......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Dec 2003, 04:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeo
his head appears to have been the model for King Kong.....huge......
Lmao...and Linda Cohn's head was the model for Mr. Ed. Rumor has it that they had to tone down Mr. Ed's teeth, though...

Late.

Old 19 Dec 2003, 07:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Hmmm I don't really know. Linda Cohn is atrocious to look at. I can't really think of any others that I don't like, mainly because they all bring me the information that keeps me up to date in the sports world.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Dec 2003, 09:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I don't really like Clement or Pang. There so stupid. Actually anyone on ESPN is hockey stupid.
Old 22 Dec 2003, 03:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

That Rome guy... he kinda is too loud.
Old 22 Dec 2003, 04:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I don't like Olbermann that much either..
Old 22 Dec 2003, 06:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

Trev Alberts. For some reason everything he says just seems to piss me off.

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Dec 2003, 07:24 PM   #11 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
That Rome guy... he kinda is too loud.
Two weeks. On his daily radio show, this is how he breaks it down for everyone.

"Give the show two weeks, I know you don't like it at first. Noone likes it at first. It's a different format, I'm not the same kind of guy that all these shows have. Noone likes it at first. Fans didn't like it at first, network guys didn't like it at first, sponsors didn't like it at first, my wife didn't like it at first...hell, I didn't like it at first. Give it two weeks."

Jim Rome is brash and loud and yes, you probably don't like him. I didn't like him at first...but seriously that two weeks thing works. Check out The Jungle radio show. It's on from noon to three pm EST. He's doing the year in review tomorrow and there should be some "Best of" shows for the rest of the year. It's hilarious stuff.

Late.