ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

A-Rod deal almost done.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Dec 2003, 05:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default A-Rod deal almost done.

Well it's almost a done deal. A-Rod is going to Boston for Manny Ramirez and Nomar Garrciaparra and then the Rangers are going to send Nomar to the dodgers, JUST LIKE I SAID! WHOOO.....sucks for me being a braves fan, but still i'm going to like watching nomar suck in the n.l.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2003, 05:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

http://www.bostondirtdogs.com/

With all that money you would think he would see a dermontologist about all those zits.
Old 16 Dec 2003, 05:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

.....thanks for the input ....I guess. LOL
Old 16 Dec 2003, 05:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

Go to the stupid site I posted, I hate independent sites that post BS.
Old 16 Dec 2003, 06:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I don't undertstand why Garrciaparra would go to Texas. How come you didn't heard talks about that before?
Old 16 Dec 2003, 06:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Well it's not like Nomar to my knowledge can veto this trade. It's a package deal and then the rangers are shipping him off to the dodgers, so it's not like he's going to play for texas.
Old 16 Dec 2003, 06:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

He aint...its a 3 way trade. Texas and Boston both get some players from LA.
Old 16 Dec 2003, 06:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I know he isn't going to play for them. But I thought that Boston was going to trade him away after they got A-rod. Then that way they get someone else too besides A-rod.
Old 16 Dec 2003, 06:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Well according to ESPNEWS that i'm watching now, the redsox will ship nomar and manny to texas in exchange for a-rod flat out. Texas then to clear payroll will trade nomar to the dodgers but they're not saying for who just yet.

OH and LMFAO at your av icon
Old 16 Dec 2003, 06:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

Im assuming Odalis Perez will be going to Boston.
Old 16 Dec 2003, 06:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Ok, i'm watching sportscenter now as well.

If the trade is made and it's close to happening, first move is nomar to the dodgers.

If they trade him to the dodgers, the dodgers are also looking at trading nomar for maglio ordonez.

The sox are also looking at trading scott williamson

Rangers are looking at signing rich aurilla and signing todd walker and moving micheal young to short stop.

So that's the jumbled mess that is going on right now from what they're talking about on sportscenter.
Old 16 Dec 2003, 06:24 PM   #12 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

BTW icon, this was coming from that ty kurkichan *sp* or whoever.
Old 16 Dec 2003, 06:26 PM   #13 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

Ok this is what I have found thus far

Dodgers get:
BK Kim
Nomar

Rangers get:
Manny
Scott Williamson
Prospects

Red Sox get:
Odalis Perez
Zit-Rod

Last edited by I am the Icon; 16 Dec 2003 at 06:29 PM.
I am the Icon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2003, 06:27 PM   #14 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodice
BTW icon, this was coming from that ty kurkichan *sp* or whoever.
Well what I just posted before this, came from Gammons.
Old 16 Dec 2003, 06:32 PM   #15 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

They have Kevin Millar on right now and he said that him and the teammates would rather have A-Rod, but the only thing that bothers him is if this trade goes through, they're going to also lose Todd Walker to the Rangers and that's going to happen if they pick up a-rod, so they're actually going to lose 3 players but gain one hell of a player.