ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

have we gone too far?.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Dec 2003, 01:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default have we gone too far?.....

ESPN.com news services
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Mired in the midst of a six-game losing streak, the New York Giants have shown questionable ability on the field. After Sunday's 45-7 loss to the New Orleans Saints, linebacker Mike Barrow showed questionable judgment off of it.

Barrow, frustrated by New Orleans' dominance and the Giants' lack of competitiveness, used a rape analogy during a postgame interview to describe how he felt about the team's performance.

"I feel like I've been just violated," Barrow told the New York Post. "I don't know what it is to be raped, not to be insensitive to people who have, but to me, this is my experience (of what it is)," he said. "It feels like they just held us down and just did whatever they want to us. It just felt bad."

Giants coach Jim Fassel told the paper that he would discuss Barrow's choice of language with him.

"Guys say things that I am sure they don't mean or don't want to say it that [way]," Fassel said. "I don't know how he meant it. I am not defending it. But in his mind, he could be saying it and thinking of something else."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

what the heck?.....have we digressed in society this much?.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2003, 02:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

BURN that non-pc insesitive uncaring cruel vile disgusting horrid excuse for a sack of flesh now!

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2003, 02:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Old 16 Dec 2003, 03:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

That doesn't bother me what he said. They did get raped.
Old 16 Dec 2003, 04:00 PM   #5 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah who really cares? I use that word just as he did all the time.

No big deal and Rebel is right, they did indeed.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2003, 04:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

I've heard much worse, and no matter how you slice it, dice it and re-word it someone is always going to top the previously worst statement ever made.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2003, 04:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

i'm just wondering why it is such a big deal.....wasn't meaning he should be punished or anything like that.....i'm sure the league will reprimand him somehow, though.....i don't know.....i played college basketball, and there was a heck of a lot of stuff said on and off the court.....no one ever meant anything serious by it.....