ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Saturday NFL Games

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Dec 2003, 09:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Saturday NFL Games

This week the NFL has three games on Saturday. I know this is nothing new. But do you like having a few games on Saturday near the end of the season, or do you think all of their games should be on Sunday (minus sunday, and monday night)?
Old 15 Dec 2003, 12:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

all games should be on Sunday.....leave Saturdays for college football and basketball.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Dec 2003, 02:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

-Tiga- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to -Tiga-

^^Agreed, this is just a not so good idea, sunday is known as football day, saturday is more for basketball and college football day
Old 15 Dec 2003, 03:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

The only reason they're doing this is to celebrate the 200th something or other. Aside of that, the only time I like games on Saturday are college football, or march madness.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Dec 2003, 03:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

^They had Saturday games for the past couple of seasons though. So whats this 200th thing your talking about?
Old 15 Dec 2003, 03:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Yeah I know that, but they were saying something on espn last night about this saturday being 200 something for the nfl, but i wasn't paying much attention to it.
Old 15 Dec 2003, 04:04 PM   #7 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Whats wrong with Saturday games? It's just another day of football, no problem there.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Dec 2003, 04:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

It'd be like ncaa football being played on tuesdays or sunday, it's not tradition. NFL is sunday and a monday night game. Why switch it up towards the end of the season and put games on Saturday? And numbers show that when they do that the ratings show not many people watching becasue most people are watching hockey and ncaa basketball instead. So they might have ppl in the stands, but nobody is really watching on a television scale of numbers.
Old 15 Dec 2003, 04:26 PM   #9 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Ah well who cares, it's only for a few games. It would be a different story had it been done all season.
Old 15 Dec 2003, 07:45 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I like it on Sat. College football is pretty much done this time of year anyway. I'd rather they started Sat. games after thanksgiving and run 2 each Sat. untill the end of the season.

But I have all sorts of plans for the NFL when I'm put in charge. This will all go along with my 18 game, 20 week schedule...

Fuck tradition, I'm bored easily.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Dec 2003, 07:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Oh yeah, Sundays are for Nascar too, so...

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Dec 2003, 08:08 PM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I don't have a problem with it..either way is fine,although I'm partial to the NFL on sundays..
Old 15 Dec 2003, 08:44 PM   #13 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Nascar? You mean people actually watch that? *shakes head* I'll never understand the fascination of driving around in circles for 4 hours. To each their own though.
Old 15 Dec 2003, 09:55 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Nascar? You mean people actually watch that? *shakes head* I'll never understand the fascination of driving around in circles for 4 hours. To each their own though.
I'm with you man, not to mention that the cars are like bricks on wheels.
Old 16 Dec 2003, 10:05 AM   #15 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

they are fun to drive, though.....i won this thing and got to drive Michael Waltrips car at the Kansas Motor Speedway.....it was pretty cool.....

btw, the 200 thing is ESPN's 200th NFL broadcast.....Saturday NFL games have been going on for many years now.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote