ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

PWF Sportscenter

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Dec 2003, 09:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default PWF Sportscenter

Welcome to the first editions of PWF Sportscenter. Every week you can find out what happend in the sports world.
Old 15 Dec 2003, 02:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

LMAO, i'm not sure what to think about this.

Anyways in todays baseball moves, the Phillies acquired reliver Roberto Hernandez who sucked last year in Atlanta, good riddance to him.

The Mariners sent Greg Colbrun to Tampa Bay and in return got Quinton McCraken, and they signed 3rd baseman Scott Speizio.

The Diamondbacks signed catcher Brett Mayne earlier today, who played last season with the Kansas City Royals.

And Rich McKay has been announced the new General Manager of the Atlanta Falcons.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Dec 2003, 03:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodice
LMAO, i'm not sure what to think about this.

Anyways in todays baseball moves, the Phillies acquired reliver Roberto Hernandez who sucked last year in Atlanta, good riddance to him.

The Mariners sent Greg Colbrun to Tampa Bay and in return got Quinton McCraken, and they signed 3rd baseman Scott Speizio.

The Diamondbacks signed catcher Brett Mayne earlier today, who played last season with the Kansas City Royals.

And Rich McKay has been announced the new General Manager of the Atlanta Falcons.
Hey what the hell are you laughing at

A few of us are trying to put together this pwf sportscenter thing. We each have this assigned leauge, and we do news on it every week. No body has posted their article yet including me. But ya, this is what its for. We made a thread about it at the very top if you want to check it out.
Old 16 Dec 2003, 09:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

so are we actually doing this thing? I never posted my thing yet cause I was wating for other people. But it doesn't look like anybody wants to do it.
Old 16 Dec 2003, 09:32 PM   #5 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

I'll try to get mine up sometime tonight.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2003, 09:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

I don't even know if you should bother.
Old 16 Dec 2003, 09:41 PM   #7 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I don't even know if you should bother.
Yeah you're probably right, this looks like another flop.

Maybe not, I guess I'll wait to see if anything happens before I even attempt.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2003, 09:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

I started to write something, and it just feels like i'm doing something for school which sucks. I know it will only be once a week, but I mean, I'm here to have fun, and not write essays. But if everyone else is going to do it, then I will too.
Old 16 Dec 2003, 11:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Give me college basketball mens and womens and i'll do this as much as I can if not fulltime by the new year.
Oh and college football to lol.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2003, 09:45 AM   #10 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

sorry.....i keep forgetting i'm supposed to do the college stuff.....i'll try to get mine posted today sometime......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote