ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

No surprise there

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Dec 2003, 07:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default **The UnOfficail Game Day Threed........**

I figured rather then making individaul threeds on how teams did in the NFL it could just be one giant discussion rant on how teams did n shit...

So to start off I am having a great game day. Patroits looked good, Troy Brown hasn't missed a step since returning, Deon Branch hurt his hand but other then that, my team just can't be stopped, They don't do it pretty but they get the job done......Just ask Jason Taylor who is still shaking his head...

My other team The Pac is looking good Farve has 4 TD and with this win the will tie for number one in their division.

sidenote: Why did the Redskins even bother to show up for the game against the Cowboys......Any Skins fans around still lol

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Dec 2003, 07:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default No surprise there

The Cowboys pound the 'Skins, just like they always do. I believe thats the 12th time they beat them out of 13 games. Not to bad...

Awesome game by Newman getting 3 INTs. Cater looked really good again, and I liked seeing him run the ball more. Hambrick getting 180 yards was pretty good, but I mean, anyone can run against this horrible team. Anywas, the playoffs are looking good once again.
Old 14 Dec 2003, 07:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

This is a good idea. I'll merge my thread with this one.
Old 14 Dec 2003, 07:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

ummm, where are the mod options?
Old 14 Dec 2003, 07:59 PM   #5 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

What a great day for Steeler fans.

But seriously I can't take this anymore. Who loses to the god damn Jets?
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Dec 2003, 08:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Granted they won the game but even if they don't make the playoffs at least it's an above winning season for them if they wind up 9-7. I figured Washington was going to play them a bit tougher but tis not to be.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Dec 2003, 08:02 PM   #7 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

BTW Rebel I merged the thread for you.
Old 14 Dec 2003, 08:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

How did you do it?
Old 14 Dec 2003, 08:03 PM   #9 (permalink)

At the top it says 'Thread Tools'.

The Merge option is in there.
Old 14 Dec 2003, 08:05 PM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

ah alright. Thanks
Old 14 Dec 2003, 08:07 PM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

I can't believe the Ravens lost to the Raiders though. It will be intresting what happens in the AFC north. I thought the Ravens were going to run away with it after beating Cincy.
Old 14 Dec 2003, 08:21 PM   #12 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

man the game was great interceptions hambrik being good for oncenewman doing soething beside pass interferences
Old 14 Dec 2003, 08:22 PM   #13 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Yeah but Oakland has been playing better down the stretch and almost beat K.C. Anyways i'm just glad that the Rams won the game, the division and showed that they can win without Bruce. Not bad winning two games in 6 days and considering the browns almost beat denver today, i'd say that they've been a much improved team. Packers won so I can deal with it, but the rams is all that matters to me.
Old 14 Dec 2003, 08:48 PM   #14 (permalink)

The Rams win too many ugly games though. I know a win is a win but I just don't know if they'll be able to be Philly in the playoffs especially if they don't get home field advantage.

I'd like to see them get back to the Superbowl but I'm not sure if they can do it.
Old 14 Dec 2003, 08:51 PM   #15 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Yeah but the fact is they're tough at home and have a great defensive team either way. Bruce being taken out today threw them off, but still this is going to be a tough team to beat in the playoffs especially in the dome.