ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

So should we just give him coach of the year now

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Dec 2003, 04:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default So should we just give him coach of the year now

Bill Billichek, has got to be the best in the game right now. And the man acts like we are a losing team right now and that the Patroits havn't just won 10 games in a row with a record of 12-2. He handles himself so well its just a matter of time before everyone agrees this man is the best coach in the business, sorry Parcell's but the student is rising and rising fast............

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Dec 2003, 04:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Well granted, with so many injuries on this team he's done one hell of a job keeping his team at 12-2. But I still think that you have to look at Marvin Lewis as well. I mean who would've thought that he'd have his team in contention for the playoffs this season? I think one could also look at the Carolina Panthers coach for high consideration as well. Either way there's several good coaches out there who should have a good shot at winning this year's coach of the year award.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Dec 2003, 04:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

-Tiga- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to -Tiga-

I think you guys are missing out on the man who i actually think will get the honour.

My man - Andy Reid

How can you say that the man of the year is John Fox? Bloodice, they've dropped three straight, one of those was to the Eagles

After a horrible start to the season (Outscored 41 to 10 or something like that, McNabb playing shitty, and injuries at the start of the season ) Reid has turned the Eagles around

1.) He has refocused McNabb, he has throw like 12 TD's to only 2 interceptions i think
2.) With the injurys of the three headed DB's (Dawkins, Taylor, Vincent) he has managed to put in rookies and 2 year guys and coach them to be at least half decent
3.) Andy has succeded where other coaches have failed, he has managed to keep a balanced running attack with 3 backs, all the anaylsts and the commentators have always said that when i watch the Eagles games

So i hope Reid gets it, he turned his team around from a 0-2 start, to where they are now 10-3 with an 8 game winning streak heading to Miami monday night

Ried for Coach of the year!!!!
Old 14 Dec 2003, 04:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Reid hasn't done anything different with his team. Yes they're winning games but they've been winning for sometime now, it's just winning it all that they've yet to do.

Because Carolina wasn't expected to win more then 3 games this season and they've surpassed that. The pats weren't expected to do this, and they've won 10 straight and most of the season without most of their main starters. That alone speaks volumes.

And how can you overlook Lewis? The guy took a team who wasn't expected to win 3 games and they've got a shot at the playoffs. Those coaches have done a lot more with their team then Reid has, that's why nobody is talking about him. Reid was expected to have a good season and make the playoffs. The other teams weren't and have surpassed everyone's expectations.
Old 14 Dec 2003, 05:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Reid doesn't deserve it at all. Just like what Blood said, he hasn't done anything different. There's alot of coaches that could go into Philly and do what he's doing.

If Carolina didn't blow it, Fox had a chance to win it. But the way there playing now there's no way hes going to win the award.

Its either going to come down to Parcells, Billichek, or Lewis. All of them equally deserve it. So its hard for me to pick who I think is going to win.
Old 15 Dec 2003, 01:32 AM   #6 (permalink)

Athos is on a distinguished road

Actually McNabb is right. Reid should be coach of the year. You people forget one thing.

TEAMS DO NOT HAVE 3 striaght good seasons. THEY DO NOT. Rams couldn't. Ravens couldn't, Bucks can't, New England can't. Yet Eagles somehow manage to continue to win. Having three very good season is hard to do anymore.

Yes Reid deserve coach of the year. Just like Blood said nothing change they kept on WINNING!!!!. Reid I think is one of the best coach out there today. Reid doesn't have that great of an offense beside McNabb. Eagles keep on losing good defense players.

Having 3 really good season is impossible in today's nfl.

Reid MVC. Most valuable Coach./ Coach of the year
Athos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Dec 2003, 01:36 AM   #7 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Teams can't have 3 good seasons? What about all the bills teams in the early to mid 90's? What about the 80's niners teams who didn't have but one if not two bad seasons and the rest all rocked? A lot of teams have had 3 good years or more, and the fact is Reid did nothing with this team that any other coach couldn't have done.

He had a healthy team all season and they were predicted as to make the playoffs. And the Rams have had more then 3 good seasons in a row, I suggest you take a look again in the past records. You make a lot of comments but their all crap in most posts because history, stats and facts always prove you wrong.

Anyways, most of the time the coach of the year isn't someone who's had a winning team year in and year out. I'm going to say that etiher the Pats coach wins and if he doesn't Marvin Lewis will. This team is going to have an above .500 winning average if not making the playoffs. Not bad for a team who went what 1-15 the season before? Thank you and come again!
Old 15 Dec 2003, 02:11 AM   #8 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Reid, are you two smokin my shit. I mean Reid has got nothing on the Billichek, I mean the argument alone about injuries, well hello no one has more injuries then NE we up until last week didn't even have our main reciver, and now Browns back and we still don't have our 2nd reciever Patten out, Ted Johnson out, Kenyetta Johnson out, Calvin out, Branch out.... i mean we can go on, and on top of the fact that there are no superstars on our team. and the fact we are 10-0 in the last 10 games after getting blown out in the 1st game by Buffolo 31-0. we are 7-0 against all winning teams. I mean Philly can't even get the job done. They were suppose to be the best team every year and every year they are nothing but losers. Teams don't have 3 good years. I guess teams like the Cowboys and The Packers and the Steelers history must have just been ignored, Reid will never I repeat never be coach of the year he doesn't win when it counts and he and Mcnabb, are all talk. And last but certainly not least Billichek already out coached Reid this year, Reid lost that battle and went home with his head down. hooyea

Old 15 Dec 2003, 06:06 AM   #9 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

^^ Man what is wrong with you, we haven't had our three pro bowl db's back together since the first game of the season, they're still not healthy

I mean we can go on, and on top of the fact that there are no superstars on our team.

^^Hahha lol, you think the eagles have superstars? we only have one superstar one our team, and thats our QB, just like the pats

and the fact we are 10-0 in the last 10 games after getting blown out in the 1st game by Buffolo 31-0

We're 8-0 and we got blown out 41-10 in 2 games......

I mean Philly can't even get the job done. They were suppose to be the best team every year and every year they are nothing but losers

WE've made it the to NFC championship game 2, probably three years running..

DRE the fact is that Ried is an amazing man, our offense cant get anything from our wide recievers......McNabb always throws it out to LJ.Smith, or one of our three RB's

Coach of the year will either go to Ried of Billecheck, depending on who gets further in the playoffs

We could have a serious debate over this...........
Old 15 Dec 2003, 06:16 AM   #10 (permalink)
Dre

Take that Mcnabb poster down off your wall. i notice you that you had no responce for Billchek out couching Reid when they played....I don't even need to argue anymore then when they actually went against one another the better couch won....Andy Ried isn't better then Parcells it will either be Parcells, Bellichek or Lewis, your boy ain't in the top 3 bottom line. Maybe in Philly you guys think that but the outside world see's Reid as a man who simply has had a lot of hype with nothing to show for it, not even an NFC championship......You want a serious debat that 8-0 means nothing if you are beating teams that are under .500, unlike the Pats, who have defeated every challenge including the Eagles this year

Last edited by Dre; 15 Dec 2003 at 06:20 AM.
Old 15 Dec 2003, 09:29 AM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athos
Actually McNabb is right. Reid should be coach of the year. You people forget one thing.

TEAMS DO NOT HAVE 3 striaght good seasons. THEY DO NOT. Rams couldn't. Ravens couldn't, Bucks can't, New England can't. Yet Eagles somehow manage to continue to win. Having three very good season is hard to do anymore.

Yes Reid deserve coach of the year. Just like Blood said nothing change they kept on WINNING!!!!. Reid I think is one of the best coach out there today. Reid doesn't have that great of an offense beside McNabb. Eagles keep on losing good defense players.

Having 3 really good season is impossible in today's nfl.

Reid MVC. Most valuable Coach./ Coach of the year
Blood has a great point about teams winning year after year. Just because it hasn't happend for the past few years doesn't mean it was always like that. And plus, Parcells, and Bellichek have something Reid doesn't have as a head coach. And thats a Superbowl ring...
Old 15 Dec 2003, 02:52 PM   #12 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

DRe i just cant wait till reid or lewis wins coach of the year, then we'll see.......
Old 15 Dec 2003, 03:00 PM   #13 (permalink)
Dre

We will see, but I did put Lewis in their as a possiablity.......

Old 15 Dec 2003, 03:02 PM   #14 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Again, why would Reid get coach of the year for doing the same thing he's done with the Eagles the last few years? Yeah he wins in the regular season and gets them to the playoffs. Hell let's make every coach who does that coach of the year quality then.

You have to look at this year with Marvin Lewis and the Pats coach for the reasons above mentioned. Hell if Parcells makes the playoffs you have to do the same. Him and Lewis turned around their teams so vastly and much improved that nobody thought they could so soon. That is a coach of the year, not one who does the same thing year after year after year. If you're going to do that then you might as well add Mike Martz and Tony Dungey to that list. Reid isn't going to get it for the same thing he's been doing. There's nothing so great about that.