ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

got a question

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Dec 2003, 11:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default got a question

Do any of you know a boxer by the name of Fitz Vanderpool?
Old 12 Dec 2003, 11:56 PM   #2 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

No, sorry man I don't.

I watch boxing but I only know the big names, that's about it.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2003, 12:00 AM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Well i'm not going to be surpised if people don't know him.
Old 13 Dec 2003, 03:15 AM   #4 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Can't say that I do Rebel, but if you do share the info man.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2003, 11:09 AM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Well he's just some washed up boxer that is a hall monitor at my school. Everyone kisses his ass (except for myself, and all my friends) because he's some 'big bad boxer'. He has some Canadian titles. And his last fight was against Fagas in the summer. He got his ass kicked. And with that money he got he bought one of those ungy Honda Elements (well i'm asuming thats what he wasted his money on because he bought it just after the fight). But we just always make fun of him at school. Not to his face of course. But I just find it funny how everyone likes him, but doesn't realize how much of a loser he is. I just wanted to know if anyone actually knew who he was on here.
Old 13 Dec 2003, 11:53 AM   #6 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

i've heard of him, i believe.....seems like he fought Toney a few years back.....could be wrong, though.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2003, 01:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Nope .. I've never heard of him.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2003, 08:07 PM   #8 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

yeah I heard of him. He sucks.
RJ Suave is offline   Reply With Quote