ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

does your team suck?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Dec 2003, 09:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

New Star is on a distinguished road
why me does your team suck?

do the teams you like suck? the 76ers are alright, they always seem to make the playoffs, but they still kinda suck

the giants, well, they just cant stay consistent year to year, so right now, they suck
New Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Dec 2003, 10:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

The Stars are one of the worst teams in the NHL right now. Its driving me crazy, because normally i'm not use to this. They shouldn't be doing this bad.

The Cowboys aren't doing to bad. There better then usual. They have been on a losing note the past couple of weeks, but no matter how the season ends i'm happy with what they did this season.
Old 13 Dec 2003, 03:12 AM   #3 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Atlanta Braves for MLB
Lakers for NBA
Rams for NFL
Michigan Wolverines for college football
UConn Huskies for womens basketball
Colorado Avs for NHL
Gonzaga Bulldogs for college basketball mens

ummm nope they don't
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2003, 11:16 AM   #4 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Cleveland Browns: suck
Cleveland Indians: suck
Cleveland Cavaliers: suck but LeBron is the real deal
LA Kings: fairly good, as they should be
Ohio State/Notre Dame football: okay/suck
Syracuse basketball: pretty good

Mostly, my teams suck right about now.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2003, 08:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

Raiders-suck
Hornets-good
Mariners-have to wait and see
RJ Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2003, 08:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

-Tiga- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to -Tiga-

Eagles - Tearing apart the NFC
Fylers - First In The NHL!!!!
Sixers - First In Their Conference, good enough for me
Old 13 Dec 2003, 08:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

NE Patriots-well best team in the league baby.

GB Packers- I think they suck, and most lily won't reach the playoffs

BoSox- We got the curse, but we're far from sucking. what will suck is if we have to look as A-Rod the team killer

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2003, 09:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

Oilers - So far this season,they suck
Timberwolves - They're doing pretty good so far
Jays - Getting better every season

Go Timberwolves!
The Big Ticket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2003, 02:42 AM   #9 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

$cotchpreet#2 is on a distinguished road
Default yo

canucks, doing great!
raptors are alright
$cotchpreet#2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2003, 12:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Chargers: Suckiest bunch of Sucks all the time.
SF Giants: Ok but sucked it up in the world series and playoffs last year.
LA Lakers: This is my only reliable team to cheer for.

If you don't root for some sucky teams then I don't believe you are a loyal fan of anything and will jump from bandwagon to bandwagon...

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2003, 03:21 PM   #11 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

1 of my fav NBA teams absolutly suck but I figured out a way to be happy while they lose every night, just bet against them.

Of course I'm talking about the Magic.
Old 16 Dec 2003, 05:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dre

GB Packers- I think they suck, and most lily won't reach the playoffs

I real fan wouldnt say that.

Bandwagon fan is written all over bloodice.
Old 16 Dec 2003, 05:09 PM   #13 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Um I disagree with you icon.

I went through hell in the 80's as a braves fan.
I went through hell as a rams fan and being that my uncle played for them was another reason to root them on.
Growing up near spokane EVERYONE is a zags fan and i've been since i was at leat 7.
Same can be said with the other teams. I've seen my share of bad years in all sports yet I remain a fan still.
Old 16 Dec 2003, 05:18 PM   #14 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

Your lucky then
Old 16 Dec 2003, 05:22 PM   #15 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

How am I lucky? How many years did the braves suck in the 80's?
How about the drought the lakers went through in the 90's?
How many years did gonzaga go unnoticed in ncaa?
And the avs as the nordiques? How many years did they lose
And how about the 80's to the 90's of the rams sucking eggs and always moving
and the uconn women were a joke until about 8 years ago.

So i've put in my time of shitty years and if you look back youll see that, lol.