ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Greatest Football Play Ever

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Dec 2003, 07:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Greatest Football Play Ever

There are many many plays that can be dubbed as 'Great'. Wheter you saw it live, on film, or highlights from SC, we all have an opinion on this.

I would have to say the Music City Miracle. The lateral and then the sprint down the sideline was so amazing.

Well, what do you think is the greatest play ever...?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Dec 2003, 07:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

I don't know about the NFL, but my favorite football is the cal game where they were lateralling the ball the whole yard down, and had to get through the crowd and marching band to win.

SImilar to the carolina game a few weeks ago, but Cal's counted lol.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Dec 2003, 09:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopaka Nuva
I would have to say the Music City Miracle. The lateral and then the sprint down the sideline was so amazing....
LMFAO, I'm from Western New York and I hate the Bills. All the fair-weather, bandwagon hopping, "I'm not going out to the game unless the Bills are guaranteed to win the Super Bowl" Bills Fans in the area were crying about that for the next two years. It is always great to hear grown men cry on sports talk radio, especially if they're Bills Fans.

"Waaaaahhhhh!! It was a forward pass, not a lateral!! Forward pass!! Oh Jesus, why can't we ever win a game that matters?? Waaaaaaahhhhh!!"

That was every call to any Western New York sports radio talk show for two years. Although the voice of Bills Fan becomes annoying rather quickly, that was still something I savored every moment of. Thanks for allowing me to remeber the sweet taste of Bills Fan's tears on that day.

BTW, they're still crying here in Buffalo, but this year it's a little different.

"Waaaaaaah!! I can't believe they brought all those high priced free agents in and the team is *still* only mediocre! Waaaaaahhhhhh!!"

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Dec 2003, 09:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Oh yeah, I have a favorite play, too. When Lawrence Taylor broke Joe Theismann's leg like a chicken bone. That was classic. I can see why LT turned to crack; I mean, if I had to hear that blood curdling scream in my head multiple times every day for all of my days, than I'd probably be smokin the glass deeeeeeeeck, too.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2003, 12:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

The Cal game..hands down..even though the guy got gang tackled at midfield ad it shouldn't of counted anyway,his knee was clearly down..