ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

I thought you were gonna run...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Dec 2003, 03:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default I thought you were gonna run...

...I thought you were gonna block.

I think this commercial is pretty cool. It took me a couple imes to figure out what the hell was going on though. But yeah, it's badass. I just wanted to share. Maybe say what your favorite sport commercial is or something, you know to have a topic.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2003, 08:11 PM   #2 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah it's a pretty cool commercial.

As for my favorite, I'd say any of those ESPN Sports Center ones. Those are always good.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2003, 09:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Hmmm....the sportscenter commercial with lance armstrong in the basement riding his bick as an energy booster for the building. Pretty good stuff, aside of that the only other one i liked was the old hams beer commercial where you had the animation of bears and skunks with squirrels playing football to the song of hams beer. Good stuff back in the day.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2003, 10:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

Cant go wrong with the mascot doing donuts in the parking lot with Bobby Labonte's Stock Car.
Old 12 Dec 2003, 01:25 AM   #5 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

LMAO that one was classic. Then again right now i'm enjoying the mascot ones with the georgia bulldog and the mascot surivor route lol.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Dec 2003, 01:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I like that amex one with Farve right now. Where he's like telling everybody else what they should've done and at the end it's like tuesday morning quarterback. that one got me to laugh, even though it's kinda stupid.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Dec 2003, 01:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

the Y2K sportscenter one, where Mark McGuire was destroying the computers with a bat.....that, and the thith is spiliffantrrrrr where the mascot is typing on the teleprompter.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Dec 2003, 09:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by €XDS
I like that amex one with Farve right now. Where he's like telling everybody else what they should've done and at the end it's like tuesday morning quarterback. that one got me to laugh, even though it's kinda stupid.
I LOVE THAT ONE!

"I would have double bagged that"