ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Stupid TSN...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Dec 2003, 09:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Stupid TSN...

I hate TSN so much. There making such a big fucking deal over Palmer starting this week for the Giants. They keep going on about how he's the first Canadian raised player to start at QB. So fucking what. Here's just one of the millions of reasons why I hate TSN.
Old 10 Dec 2003, 09:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

yeah, they're a little TOO pro-canada for me........and what was the deal with that amateur goalie being the backup for the canucks last night being the top story?

helllllllllo......raptors win fifth straight? you know, seeing as they are canada's team and all?

but noooooo, they play second fiddle to the fucking ass munching Maple Laffs.
good thing those fuckers lost last night........

although, their female anchor? ...i'd like to stick it in her donut.....
Old 10 Dec 2003, 09:52 AM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

ya she is pretty hot. But that still doesn't make up for sportscenter being so shity.

and I hate it how they always do the Leafs stories first. Sometimes when they don't even play they say something about them like what they did in practice. Fuck that. Or they could of played some crap team like Flordia, and they still do some big story on how they played so good. Everyone looks good against shit teams like Flordia.
Old 10 Dec 2003, 10:00 AM   #4 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

"and leading off tonights sportscenter.........an introspective on the Leafs captain as Matt Sundin has a steak for dinner, followed by a massive bowel movement in the mens room!!!!!"

"and in other news, the Raptors set a record for three pointers yadda yadda yadda"

"after the break, we'll take a look at tie domi, who's currently on the injured list with a stubbed toe and a ragin case of syphillis"

i hate how they think that the only sports people watch in canada is shitty ass maple leafs hockey.
Old 10 Dec 2003, 10:15 AM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

lmao^

That pretty much how it is.
Old 10 Dec 2003, 10:25 AM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

But do you know what I think is worse. That sportsnet or whatever the hell its called. Its channel 22 (i'm asuming its the same in T.O). It looks so cheap how its set up. And they talk about the Leafs alot, and show alot more pointless shit.

They also have that Prez guy doing the NFL picks. I don't know if you seen him before, but he drives me nuts. Every since week 1, he picks on the Cowboys every week and says there fakes and all that shit. And all the time he's wrong, and its not just with the Cowboys picks.

I think the best sports network in Canada is The Score. They have some decent people on there, and there not all over the Laughs. And even the weekly people are alright that they get on there, like Tony Twist, and all the others (i'm not sure what the proper name to call them). The only guy I don't like is that old guy with the white beard and hair, because he called Montreal the biggest football city in North America. lmao...
Old 10 Dec 2003, 02:33 PM   #7 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

I watch Sports Center, mainly because of Jay Onrait. That guy is a fuckin clown, some of the shit he says is hilarious.

But what do you guys expect, they are obviously going to cover more on the home teams.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2003, 02:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Jay is awesome. He makes Sportscenter.

I know they have to cover more Canadian stuff, but they overdue it big time.
Old 10 Dec 2003, 02:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

-Tiga- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to -Tiga-

Lol error, one time i was watching highlights........and the eagles game was on, and when they showed Buckhalters touchdown he said

"he's gonnie mcbye bye"

omfg it was the funniest shit i've ever heard, hes almost as good as Micheal Landsberg was
Old 10 Dec 2003, 02:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

lol are you serious abouts Landsberg? He's an idiot. Its so funny on OTR when people send him emails all the time calling him an idiot.
Old 10 Dec 2003, 03:15 PM   #11 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

-Tiga- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to -Tiga-

^^ He was hilarious man, he was the best there was on Sports Desk, name someone better than him at that time
Old 10 Dec 2003, 04:38 PM   #12 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

Yeah,TSN blows.... That's why I watch "The Score" for highlights and sports news...

Go Timberwolves!
The Big Ticket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2003, 05:02 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I feel so...left out
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2003, 05:07 PM   #14 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Don't .....I was up in Canada for quite some time and TSN isn't that big a deal. I'd take fox sports net over TSN any day of the week, and i'd go with ESPNEWS over any sports channel.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2003, 06:04 PM   #15 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopaka Nuva
I feel so...left out
lol well don't. All your missing is a bunch of biased bastards.