ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Sheff fucked it u-up, Sheff fucked it u-up!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Dec 2003, 03:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt
Default Sheff fucked it u-up, Sheff fucked it u-up!

Gary Sheffield will NOT be signing with the yankees.

talks broke down after Sheff decided he wnated more money from The Boss.

goddamn greedy little fucktard.

Old 09 Dec 2003, 05:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

Yeah I saw that, maybe the Yanks will now sign Vlad.
Old 09 Dec 2003, 06:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

i was kinda hoping Vladdy would stay small market.....
Old 09 Dec 2003, 07:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

as a Yankee fan, i'd MUCH rather see Vlad in pinstripes than Sheffield....sheffield's just a cocky bastard
Old 09 Dec 2003, 08:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I'm supprised they didn't give him whatever he wanted, considering how the Yankees do business in the first place.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2003, 08:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

The last thing i'v read (this was like 3 weeks ago) that the Yanks were scared off by Vladdy's asking price. But who knows now. With the BoSox getting Schilling, its New Yorks turn to make a move now, and anything can happen.
Old 09 Dec 2003, 08:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

1) Being a braves fan this is good, because they didn't want to lose him so they'll have a chance to get him back. No other team aside of the yankees can really afford him outside of Atlanta.

2) As for Vlad, the problem there is he's going to want more years and demand more money then Sheff.....so double the years and contract that Shef was offered and Vlad will take it. Other then that don't bank on him going to the Yanks.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2003, 02:18 AM   #8 (permalink)

Athos is on a distinguished road

Boston Red sox owner is now having a great day.
Athos is offline   Reply With Quote