ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Orlando Magic win!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Dec 2003, 08:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt
Default Orlando Magic win!

OH MY FUCKING GOD!
IT'S ABOUT FUCKING TIME!

*turns megaphone off*
Old 08 Dec 2003, 08:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Damn.....there goes my hopes and dreams of them losing another 10 to 20 in a row. I must say I was enjoying watching them lose game after game.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Dec 2003, 11:30 PM   #3 (permalink)

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

well, there still is plenty more season to start that shit up again.

now they have as many wins as head coaches this year!

i wonder if t-mac thinks leaving t.o was a bad idea now?
Old 09 Dec 2003, 04:58 AM   #4 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Well all i can say is....its about fawking time
Old 09 Dec 2003, 09:39 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydro King
Well all i can say is....its about fawking time
indeed, although seeing a record for futility in the modern era would have been quite fun........

T-Mac doesn't deserve that shite, yo.......get that guy a better supporting cast......
Old 10 Dec 2003, 02:13 AM   #6 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

I wont be suprised of T-Mac opts out next summer.

Sidenote: The Magic SHOULD win tonight @ Washington but even without Stack and Gill the Magic find themselves at 5 point doggs.
Old 10 Dec 2003, 12:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

darn it. I wanted them to lose like 43 in a row.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2003, 12:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Give it time Exodus, with washington, new jersey, atlanta and chicago on the list before they hit a string of like 22 top teams in the league, this team is going for another losing streak that i'm sure is going to top 19.
Old 10 Dec 2003, 11:51 PM   #9 (permalink)

I gaurentee they dont go on another 19 game losing skid.
Old 10 Dec 2003, 11:52 PM   #10 (permalink)

Blood: are you in any of the PW fantasy b-ball leagues?
Old 11 Dec 2003, 01:23 AM   #11 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

I wish I was man, I just got back online fulltime like 2 weeks ago so i've had to miss fantasy basketball and hockey and it fuckin' sucks man. Wish I was in a league....guess I have to suffer until the march madness pools and baseball season.

As for the Magic, maybe not another 19 game streak, but close i'm sure.
Old 12 Dec 2003, 02:08 AM   #12 (permalink)

Well that really fawking sux Blood and as usual Im in first place in both leagues hehe, its all about bragging right's, you know that.
Old 12 Dec 2003, 02:10 AM   #13 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Yeah it does suck but i'm going to try and catch a mid season league if they do one. They did with baseball so hopfully i'll catch one. And I stand corrected on the magic...two going for three LOL.