ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Denver Broncos are the best team in AFC

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Dec 2003, 07:08 PM   #1 (permalink)

Athos is on a distinguished road
Default Denver Broncos are the best team in AFC

I know what you guys will say they lost 5 games how can they be the best???

They lost to KC by Danta Hall. When Denver first play KC, Denver outplayed KC. Today they kick KC butt. Denver has the best running back in the AFC. Denver has a good qb.

Denver is better then New England. New England won against Denver only because Denver didn't have a field goal kicker. Denver will be a good wild card team.
Athos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Dec 2003, 07:26 PM   #2 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

I watched the game today and what a show Portis put on, just amazing.

Denver handed KC their ass, and they looked really good doing it.

But who knows what can happen with the remaining 3 games.

You never know in the NFL.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Dec 2003, 07:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

now I am starting to wonder if the Chiefs are really that good. Their defense looks horrible.
RJ Suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Dec 2003, 08:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Just because Denver beat Kansas City it doesn't make them the best. If you have watched any of the chiefs games this season, you'd know that they should've lost to Oakland and San Diego, each time letting both teams come back from 20 points down or higher. They have problems on defense which is the reason they won't go far in the playoffs. Right now the best team in the afc easily goes to Indianapolis and or New England. The pats winning 9 straight games, and without a majority of their starters who they're slowly getting back. One game over an 11-1 team doesn't make you the best. Does that mean Cincinnatti is the best in the afc for beating the Chiefs a few weeks back? Oh wait they lost to Baltimore so that would make them the best team in the afc for beating the Bengals who beat the Chiefs. Please....one win doesn't make you the best.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Dec 2003, 03:34 AM   #5 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

seems funny that I predicted this and here is the post to prove it

Chiefs 6-0....Raiders next to go down....

but no no one dare believe the girl
Old 08 Dec 2003, 05:42 AM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

lmao...Broncos are the best.

I'v been saying all season that KC isn't that good. They have had the weakest schedule. Why am I the only one saying this all the time? Denver will be lucky to even make the playoffs. New England is the best team in the NFL right now. And you can't take that away from them. They have the record to prove it, and they had the toughest schedule out of all of the top teams in the NFL.
Old 08 Dec 2003, 11:29 AM   #7 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

i now hate you all......

jk/.....*sigh* my Chiefs can't win them all.....but, Sunday's loss didn't feel very good at all.....props to Denver, I guess, but they are far from the best team in the AFC.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Dec 2003, 12:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Broncos gave up like 400 yards in the air. I don't think that says much for their defense either. Indy or Ten are the best teams in the afc. Pats aren't far behind, but an Indy/Ten rematch in the playoffs looks like a good game to me.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Dec 2003, 12:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

It's going to come down to new england and the colts because the chiefs have nothing on defense to stop the better teams, baltimore will give a serious threat but fall short and the titans .....they'll choke at the end. As for oeo....hate us all, hate me I don't really care. And to the idiot who said the broncos are the best for doing what oakland and the chargers did and cincinnatti did do, go back and look at game stats and pay more attention to the nfl before you open your mouth son. Only makes you look like an uneducated sports fan. That would be like someone saying Detroit is the best for winning yesterday. Remember one game doesn't make you a champion, and the past years don't matter. It's what you do this season that counts and for the Broncos it was only one game.
Old 08 Dec 2003, 01:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

the hate you all thing was only a joke, bro.....i'm a Chiefs fan and a Sooners fan.....had a rough sports weekend.....the guys all know i'm just messing around.....i don't hate anyone except the Raiders.....and Broncos.....and Bengals.....

Old 08 Dec 2003, 01:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

And i'm just being me, the ppl around here will testify to my reign of hell around here. Anyways as for the chiefs again, there's just a huge problem with their defense and that will be there downfall. Kansas State was my pick over the Sooners because they demonstrated that if you attack the running game and play the long ball game you're going to win. I have LSU picked over the Sooners as well. I mean Alabama should've beaten them, but missing field goals hurt them.
Old 08 Dec 2003, 01:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

never met you before.....but then i've only been around a few months.....so, nice to have met you.....anyway.....

you are right, the Chiefs defense has a huge problem and they only have three weeks to fix it.....as for OU vs LSU.....Sooners should win that one because the Tigers don't have quite as dominant a running back as Sproles and they are probably a little angry.....

Old 08 Dec 2003, 02:39 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodice
I...Detroit is the best for winning yesterday...
Hey, The Chargers won. That's 3 games this year. Show a little respect.

oh and welcome back.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Dec 2003, 02:56 PM   #14 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

LOL hey you know that I have to throw in a slip here and there ...I knew i'd spark one Chargers fan. And ty Exo.....nice to be back. And tonight my beloved Rams destroy the Browns and Faulk shows that he's not a fluke and that he's back.
Old 08 Dec 2003, 03:06 PM   #15 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Denver gets put out in the second round at best