ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

It's about that time of year again

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Dec 2003, 11:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf
Unhappy It's about that time of year again

yes, the cristmas lights are going up, people are starting to buy christmas trees, and as usual......the day before the decision of the final BCS rankings there is nothing but complete and uter chaos.

With OSU getting annihilated by Kansas St. and both USC and LSU dominating their respective games the question remains about who will go to the sugar bowl. It has been said all week that OSU can loose there championship game and still go to New Orleans, but i don't think anyone realisticly thought that they would get dominated the way they did. The margin of victory may not mean anything in the computer polls (for one reason or anaother they took it out for that one game) but you have to realize that there is SOME human factor that goes into this and that may be just enough to push OSU into 3rd and out of the sugar bowl. I think that is a very remote possibility and with the way the BCS has fucked up before i think LSU will be the odd man out, but you have to say that there are so many possible senarios that could go down so we will all have to just wait and see.

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Dec 2003, 11:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

I think I mentioned all of this in my BCS shake up thread LMAO. I think this game not only cost Jason White the Heisman, but showed that LSU is the better team. Oklahoma won games this year they shouldn't have such as Alabama for starters. Take missed field goals from 3 games and the Sooners lose at least 2 other games.

I was hoping for 2/3 to lose so Michigan would slip in but sadly enough we won't get that. USC bores me and outside of the Pac 10, whoever they face they're going to get killed in the BCS bowl game.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote